All reviewsstayed hereclose to the airportgreat restaurantbusiness staythe main highwaybench spaceenjoyed my stayplenty of parkingovernight stopspacious roommini bargood sizetown centregreat value for moneymoteljoelsydney
Reviewed 9 August 2018

$30 cab ride from town.. no microwave rooms tidy..basil's wife (not sybyl) is helpful. breakfasts were great,, but didn't see basil at all... must have been sleeping in rude rude rude.. everything in town is booked out and they will really suffer when things are quiet

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hi billbhag

Thanks for your interesting feedback, we all love a good Fawlty Towers Reference.

That said I am a little confused about your review, as I can see your issues seem to be in relation to an expensive cab ride which unfortunately have no control over. Also, no microwave, which we do not put in all rooms but do have available for guests as advertised in our compendium.

I am glad however to see that you enjoyed your breakfast and that basil's other wife was helpful.
Both my wife and I work in the business 7 days a week and are here from 6:30am till 10pm so I am surprised that we did not cross path's.

I am also thankful for your concern in relation to our occupancy however we have an above average annual occupancy, which is helped in a big way by our large base of very loyal and treasured return guest's. We are also are highly patronised by guests that prefer to not be in the town and enjoy a country outlook and a feeling of space, given they are staying in the country.

Once again I do thank and appreciate you feedback and if you do wish to discuss your concerns I would urge you to contact me personally at gm@carriagehouse.com.au and I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

Joel

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went to friends Army March out at Kapooka and stayed at this lovely country motel. The staff were extremely friendly and could not do enough for you. Rooms were clean and tidy and we had a big country style breakfast in the morning. Will stay here again when next in Wagga Wagga.

Room Tip: I had a room out the back, overlooking bush land and the tennis courts. Very nice outlook.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Anthonyroberts2018

Thanks for the great review.
We really appreciate your kind word's and great description.
We love to welcome the friends and family's of our new recruits and show them a little bit of country hospitality

We are glad to see you will be back and hope to see you again soon

All the Best

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stopped in as an overnight pass through, sadly on a Sunday night when the restaurant was not open. Being on the Sturt Hwy the Carriage House was easy to locate, if a little out of the centre of things, which suited us as we didn't want a lot of noise. The Room was spotless. the bed was lovely and soft and the facilities in the room were all high grade.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi David T

Thanks for reviewing us at the Quality Inn Carriage House.
We really appreciate you kind words and great description of our facilities

We hope to see you again sometime soon

All the Best

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great place to stay to break up the drive from Melbourne to Sydney. Worth the drive off the Hume.
It was so clean and very comfortable and the room service from the restaurant was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Lizziegaughwin

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay.
We are so thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We do hope that we can see you again sometime soon and we will WOW you again

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Had a really nice stay. Rooms were newly refurbished, great bathroom and comfortable bed. The tea and coffee supplied was great quality with fresh milk supplied which is a bonus for me. Went to the restaurant for dinner and was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. They seemed to have a great chef with a fantastic a la carte menu. Breakfast was really nice as well. Thank you to the hotel owners, I definitely will be staying here again next time I’m in Wagga.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Daniel
WOW...
Thanks for the glowing review, we really appreciate all your kind word's and are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

When your next in Wagga please do not hesitate to let us know, so we can look after you again