All reviewsstayed hereclose to the airportgreat restaurantbusiness staythe main highwaybench spaceenjoyed my stayplenty of parkingovernight stopspacious roommini bargood sizetown centregreat value for moneymoteljoelsydney
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great place to stay to break up the drive from Melbourne to Sydney. Worth the drive off the Hume.
It was so clean and very comfortable and the room service from the restaurant was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Lizziegaughwin

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay.
We are so thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We do hope that we can see you again sometime soon and we will WOW you again

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Had a really nice stay. Rooms were newly refurbished, great bathroom and comfortable bed. The tea and coffee supplied was great quality with fresh milk supplied which is a bonus for me. Went to the restaurant for dinner and was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. They seemed to have a great chef with a fantastic a la carte menu. Breakfast was really nice as well. Thank you to the hotel owners, I definitely will be staying here again next time I’m in Wagga.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Daniel
WOW...
Thanks for the glowing review, we really appreciate all your kind word's and are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

When your next in Wagga please do not hesitate to let us know, so we can look after you again

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a lovely family run motel. Modern and clean, with large recently renovated rooms. Single level convenience on a large block of land which invites you to walk and explore the surrounds. Although located on the main road, close to Wagga Wagga CBD, it is set back from the road amongst beautiful gardens and thus is tranquil and quiet. 'Clancy's' restaurant food is superb and definitely worth a visit, even if you are not staying at the Carriage House. Quality Inn Carriage House also hosts weddings although we were just there for a weekend getaway. I definitely enjoyed my stay here and recommend this place when visiting Wagga Wagga.

Stayed: January 2018
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi CattleClassTraveller

WOW Thanks for the great feedback.
We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us and gave such a comprehensive and glowing review for the world to see.

Hopefully many more travellers take your advice and come visit.

Thanks again and All the Best

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is the second visit on our way from Adelaide to Sydney. A very well appointed, newly renovated motel. Very friendly owners. Nice breakfast either in room or dining room. Dinner also available. Very nice room and comfy bed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hi rodkirkart

Thanks for sharing your recent visit with everyone.
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and became a return guest.

I hope that if you are in the area again on a cross country trip we can look after you.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Spent the night here while in Wagga for a 40th. Got an incredibly cheap room around $110 for a triple. Room was tidy, clean and comfortable. Beds and linen were very impressive for the price. Location was fantastic and despite being on a big roundabout was very quiet. Heating was warm. My husband left his shoes in the room and after a quick phone call the team posted them back to us (charging our credit card which they had on file). Is a hassle to go to a post office and they went above and beyond in their customer service. Very impressive country cheer.

Stayed: May 2018

Hi AusFamily123

Thanks for letting us know about your recent stay.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got a great nights sleep.

Helping out our guests with thing's like postage is no problem at all, but we really appreciate that you appreciated the effort.

Once again, thanks for staying with us and I do hope to see you again sometime in the future if your ever down this way again