All reviews stayed here close to the airport great restaurant business stay enjoyed my stay bench space great place to stay plenty of parking overnight stop good size spacious room mini bar town centre great value for money motel sydney joel
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have stayed in a lot of motels & have very little expectations.

This motel has very modern rooms, with beds that are really comfortable.

I can highly recommend staying here.

We did not know that they had a restaurant so booked somewhere in town which was an absolute disaster.
I wish we had given this restaurant a go as I imagine the food would have been great.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JoelSmellie, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hi Dazza857

I am glad to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us at the Quality Inn Carriage House. All our rooms are renovated this year so we have the newest rooms in Wagga.
I am sorry to hear that your dining experience in town was not up to scratch. However when you are in town next we would love to have you dine with us at Clancy's and show you a true Wagga Dining experience.

Thanks again and All the Best
Joel, Alisha & The Team

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great property close to the airport and is newly refurbished. The rooms are very spacious and clean with very comfortable beds, water pressure is incredibly strong and rooms are nice and quiet. Free Wi-Fi Cozi restaurant with great menu selection and exceptional customer service

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MarkFlintoff
Joel S, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Hi MarkFlintoff

Thanks for the great rap, we are so glad to hear that all the hard work has paid off with our extensive full room refurb. A lot of time and effort went into picking the right furniture and especially bedding so that everything is just right for our valuable guest's.
I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant. Clancy's is a renowned Wagga Restaurant both with our regular in-house guest's and the local's alike.
I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team and hope that the next time you may be down this way we can look after you again

All the best from Joel, Alisha and The Team

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great motel, very clean and comfortable, family rooms are great for the kids with their own TV
Staff very polite, breakfast was very filling
Even though this motel is close to the main road it was very quiet
Would defiantly stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Joel S, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Hi Joanne

Thanks for letting us and everyone know about your recent stay, we are thrilled that you enjoyed yourselves. We pride ourselves on being family friendly with tennis court, pool (maybe not in winter) and plenty of room for the kid's to run around.
I am also glad that you left in the morning full and content from your delicious breakfast.

Once again thanks for staying with us and I do hope to see you again soon

All the Best

Joel

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to give this property a five star rating. The location is excellent, the parking great and the staff could not be faulted - they were very professional. Our two bedroom unit had recently been updated and was bright and airy. The beds are very comfortable. However - the bathroom lacks some common sense design. The shower is over the bath and it's extremely difficult to get to the taps without being in the bath. The bath is very hard to get into as it's a big step. I was bemused by the card in the bathroom suggesting water saving techniques! A lot of water was wasted in trying to get the shower to a decent temperature - it was either scalding hot or freezing cold. In the end I gave up - got dressed again and waited until our next stop. Mind your head on the towel rail as you navigate the bath/shower - it's got some very sharp points just at head height.

Internet access was also non existent - we were given the codes but it just didn't work. The lady at the front desk tried to help but I gave up on that too. I also recall our booking site advertising the booking as including breakfast but it wasn't reflected on the booking but that may have been my misunderstanding.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The motel is on the outskirts of Wagga Wagga and many of the rooms have a sunny and peaceful outlook onto farmland. A car is needed to get to the town and restaurants.
While the room was clean, the bathroom was quite dated and needs a renovation.

Room tip: Rooms facing away from the highway will be quietest.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Joel S, Owner at Quality Inn Carriage House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Hi Greg

Thanks for the feedback on your recent stay.
Everything you have mentioned is correct. Many of our guest's love the sunny aspect from the rear facing room's. As mentioned we are a 5-7 Minute drive to town, having said that we are one of the closest properties to the airport which may be handy for the 6:20am flight.
As for the room we totally agree that they need a face lift and as such we are undertaking a complete room renovation. Currently 34 of the 38 rooms have had bathroom, carpet, paint and lighting replaced. The remaining rooms should be expected in the next month. Also 26 of the 38 have brand new furniture. The remaining furniture will also be in the room's in the coming week's.

Once again thank you for your feedback, I do hope we can see you again so we can show you what we have done in the room's.

All the Best