“Great fish and meat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Steersons Steakhouse Lime Street located in the tranquil and trendy King Street Wharf dining precinct is a sleek stylish venue with spectacular water views overlooking Darling Harbour. With an air of sophistication and tranquility this restaurant offers diners the 'best steak in Sydney' as well as a modern, waterside, open plan dining experience with warm, friendly and professional service. Steersons Steakhouse Lime Street is the perfect venue to escape the city rush.
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We have been guest of this restaurant during a working trip in Sydney and we were about 20people. The food is really good, specially the appetizer and the meat. Suggested for working dinner near darling harbour.

Date of visit: October 2018
Adventurer821462, Manager at Steerson's Steakhouse - Lime St, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Hi SuperSam88,

I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us. I agree with you; our selection of meats on offer are pretty special. Congratulations to the person who tackled the 1KG T-bone, their name will be up on our wall soon and I hope they are wearing their hat with pride.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We turned up on n spec and got a table at the front of the restaurant overlooking Darling Harbour. Staff were attentive and we had minimal wait between ordering and getting our steaks. Not only were the steaks the best we have had in Oz, but so was the rest of the meal. Lovely surroundings and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: October 2018
Adventurer821462, Manager at Steerson's Steakhouse - Lime St, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Best steaks in Oz! high praise indeed, I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us. I hope you have a good flight.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Its a cool snap at the end of winter - our host doesn't ask us whether or not we'd like to sit inside or outside, but after a little to'ing and fro'ing, decides to put us outside, in a dimmly lit corner, with no heat lamp.
We were asked if we would like water for the table, to which we requested "Sparkling... "
from that point on we hung around for 30 minutes with no further interaction for manager or staff. The water never arrived and we never bothered staying to see if the food was any good.
I was hungry and raging.
what really topped it off was the fact that the place was only about 3/4 empty.
and no one cared a jot.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank SpearFish228
George V, General Manager at Steerson's Steakhouse - Lime St, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hi SpearFish, First of all I would like to apologise to you for the poor experience you had with us recently. The description you are giving really does not live up to the high standards we strive to a achieve. I would love to find out a little more about your recent visit so that I can look further into it and ensure no other guests have the same disappointing experience that you had. If you would be able to email me directly at manager_lime@steersons.com.au I would be very appreciated.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Beautiful location over Darling Harbour. We were initially seated near window but asked to move as there was a cold draft. Service was excellent. I ordered the 200 gm Angus fillet. It was cooked to perfection and came with a bearnase sauce on the side with rosemary chips. We shared damper and an heirloom tomato salad. I can honestly say it is the best steak I have ever had. The restaurant had a great ambiance and by the time we left the place was full. There were plenty of other options besides steak. No room for dessert but they brought out chocolate coffee beans and mints.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We enjoyed this restaurant, the food was great and the service was really good! The view is beautiful, it was nice to relax and enjoy our dinner. I wanted to try the Kangaroo and it was really good! The steak was amazing as well, and you get big portions. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: December 2017