“Went for the view - loved the food”
Review of 360 Bar and Dining

360 Bar and Dining
Ranked #138 of 6,093 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: USD 20 - USD 95
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: 360 Bar and Dining is an elegant dining experience with a modern Australian menu. Boasting unsurpassed 360 views of the Sydney skyline,360 offers a contemporary cocktail bar with a breathtaking setting and an unbeatable backdrop.
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Arrived early and sat on a window table with a bottle of champagne. We were lucky it was a glorious afternoon. We shared the quail, delicious. Enjoyed our own mains, Spanish mackerel & lamb (medium is the only way to eat lamb) & as the sun faded we shared the (perfect) parfait. Service was just right, no hovering & our glasses were never empty. Given the very special location, I think it's great value for money.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We took our visitor from England to this venue and she was blown away with the 360 degree views of Sydney in the revolving restaurant.The service and food was outstanding .It was her favourite hi light of her visit to Sydney.We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

We went for an evening meal in the revolving resturant of the Sydney Tower. Awesome 360° views over the city.
Very good choise of food to suit all tastes. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

In January the sun sets late so we had a great exterior view for most of dinner. Drinks, food and service were simply excellent. We had a great table, with a great view.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I have been living in Sydney for 6 months and in all my time here I have never had an experience as amazing as this one. The view, the service, the staff and the cocktails can only be discribed in one word; MAGIC. Im in love with this place. The bar staff is absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful.

Last night my friends and I were looking for a good place to have a couple of drinks at. We ended up going to 360 expecting only to stay an hour or so, drink a beer and bar hop the rest of the evening. We were mainly going for the view but once we got there we were blown away by Guillermo (the bar manager). His cocktails are most definitely the best cocktails I have tried in Sydney. We will be going back very soon and I highly recommend this place.

Hats off 360!! Thank you for a marvellous experience.

1  Thank Shantall K