“This place is Dangerous... The pastries will make you gain weight. ”

Bourke Street Bakery
Ranked #2 of 110 Bakeries in Sydney
Price range: AU$8 - AU$21
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Everything I ate over 4 days tasted great. Small place to sit, but who cares with such great food and coffee. Polite and responsive service toom

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank cbroumand

Reviewed 8 December 2018

Everything was very good. Service was friendly. It's a small neighborhood place. This sentence is so I will reach the required 100 character minimum.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

I went to Bourke Street Bakery yesterday and order a croissant, and the lady behind the counter, throw the croissant so hard onto the corner, I felt, well, maybe I offended her, but that wasn’t the case, no one should food thrown at a person! I felt disrespected and unworthy of their products!!!

My experience was horrible, just horrible service!
I felt worthless!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

If your visiting from Melbourne and are a coffee snob like myself then this is the place for you! My husband comes to Sydney a fair bit for work and I decided to come along this week with him. This little gem is right around the corner from where we are staying and I have popped in twice a day for coffee and food. Staff are friendly even though they are always super busy. Their eggplant,chick pea sausage roll is amazing! Would also recommend their avo toast.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Love the ambiance , Small space but very accomodating staff. Service is fantastic. Love the food price wise cert affordable .

Follow my Instagram Account : @thefooodgasm_
Follow my Zomato Account : Thefooodgasm_
For more food reviews ! :)

Date of visit: September 2018