“Potts point branch staff have way to much lack of interest in a customer.”

Bourke Street Bakery
Ranked #2 of 110 Bakeries in Sydney
Price range: AU$8 - AU$21
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 19 August 2016

i know no one wants to work on a Saturday morning but the staff at th Potts Point branch made you feel like it was there fault. and then they forget to bring your coffee and treat you like you are teh one who is dimwitted.
Skip this place much better coffee and snacks nearby

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

So damn good. Been coming here for years and it's the best sausage roll in Sydney (as well as the sweets). It's a must visit 😌

1  Thank katie-lulu3
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I happened to work in North Sydney and this bakery is pretty close by to my workplace. I have coffee here regularly which is so far the best flat while I have tasted (I am not much of a coffee person and I try to avoid drinking coffee) Their breakfast items are also great, though I have tasted only pies and quiche. I will be revisiting to try more items. Service is quick and staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I came here for a late lunch with a friend. It's a very small place with only three small tables up front, and what seems like a never-ending queue. No worries though, as many people opt for take-away. We had pies and a small ginger-creme brûlée tart. The pies are diverse - mine was chicken with sweet potato and peas, as are the desserts. Coffee was good. Service was friendly and efficient. It's very popular, so I'd give it a go.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Had the Cranky and the crossaints with two lattes, HAPPY!

It is tiny but they seem to cram everyone in comfortably enough.. It's worth it!

Maybe in winter be dressed warm enough to sit outside

May go back for seconds the pork and Fennell smells amazing!

Date of visit: July 2016