Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Priceline
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews rooftop pool loft room public transport close to central station bath privacy toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2023 via mobile

Lovely, efficient staff everywhere - lobby, bar, restaurant at all times and good food. Quirky hotel with furniture in lobby such as dentists' chairs and open bank safes selling things. Large loft-style room with high ceilings and distressed walls. The bathroom is a problem - no door to it, and the shower and toilet are behind glazed glass which means your roommate can see shapes through it, offering little privacy if you're sharing. The bath looks great but is way too small for most people. The bathroom mirror has very poor lighting so you can't see properly to apply make-up. Usual design flaw! The windows look out onto restaurants that
can see inside so you have to close the
blinds. The hotel design is described by it as 'inspiration over functionality' - when it needs to be both!

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2023

Really disappointed, paid over $400 per night for 4 night stay for a king room, were given a double room with two double beds, the first night we arrived home from dinner at 10:30 only to be locked out of the hotel. Tried the key lock, then the intercom - no answer, then the night manager, which announced this caller is unavailable. So we waited until a guest left the hotel so we could enter. We complained and the night team was apologetic and they would make it up to us. Still waiting. Do not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Dont stay here
Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 14 March 2023 via mobile

Lovely building, great location, but I was ultimately disappointed with my stay.

The pool was closed the day / evening I arrived for a private event, and I feel this is reflective of how the guests of the hotel are not a priority in how the building is run. After asking reception I was told this happens all the time, especially at weekends. It generally seemed to me like it’s a bar / event venue first and foremost, and a hotel second.

Don’t book the breakfast package. It’s more expensive than just buying breakfast separately, and no one seems to know what is / isn’t included. It caused a lot of confusion and ultimately it felt like bad value, and just frustrating trying to work it all out every morning.

I found the room to be noisy - the windows didn’t block out the road noise. The first room I was shown was ground level and right on the road. I was moved one floor up but still facing the same noisy junction which I had asked to be moved away from, and so it didn’t solve the issue. Yes it’s an old building, but I was there for work and would have appreciated help getting some sleep.

I don’t want anyone to get into trouble, but I think some staff training in how to make guests feel welcome and valued would be useful.

Room tip: Check if the pool is going to be open / shut before booking. Ask for a quiet room.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank glasgowscenes
Reviewed 23 February 2023

This is one of the coolest hotels I've ever stayed at. Super trendy and unique with lots of food options right next door. That being said, it's pretty far removed from most of Sydney so, if you're a tourist who doesn't like long walks, Ubers, or public transport, you may want to choose a more centrally located spot!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 15 January 2023

We stayed here as part of a large group . we were spread over all floors. The Hotel is inbetween a busy road and a street with bars and resutrants , every one in our group commented on how noisy it is . on one side you have traffic noise and on the other, late night bar and resturant noise . forget getting to sleep at the wekend much before the early hours of the morning and then you have the bin men emptying the bins at 5 am !
The rooms are ok - functional but the beds are too soft imo. back ache potential . I found the staff friendly . my three stars are only three as the staff were nice otherwise i would give it a 2 star rating . if you want a quiet break in Sydney - forget staying here .

Date of stay: December 2022