The Pain Relief & Wellness Clinic
Review Highlights
A gem find for a healthy active body

Reviewed 18 December 2015
Nadya V
via mobile
The acupuncture experts

Reviewed 25 October 2015
RhysinMelb
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

The combination of desk work and weekends filled with various sports leaves my body quite strained and stressed.

I started acupuncture treatment earlier in the year to relieve the problem areas around my neck amd lower back.

The acupuncturist Leif Tunell, was able to directly target the areas whilst also treating my overall physiology, balance my body and strengthen my alignment. The results have been significant and lasting.

The clinic is super easy to get to by train and right in the middle of the Darlinghurst hub... but you'd never know it. As soon as you walk through the door it feels so quiet and peaceful. Definitely a little inner city healing oasis.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Nadya V
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I've been visiting here for at least 5 years, Leif is an absolute champion and can work magic with those acupuncture needles. They are HICAPS registered too which is handy :)

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank RhysinMelb
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I first started receiving acupuncture treatment from Leif nearly 10 years ago when I lived in Sydney. After moving back home to Melbourne, Leif remains my go to acupuncturist and massage therapist whenever I am in Sydney.

At Pain Relief & Wellness Clinic, Leif combines his extensive formal training in Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine and Sport and Exercise Science with over 14 years of experience.

I have yet to find anyone who delivers the same level of professionalism, expertise, attentiveness and care that Leif delivers. Since launching his own business in 2009, Leif has created through his clinic an urban oasis. One that is truly focused on a holistic approach to wellbeing with the expertise to determine the right treatment for a vast array of ailments.

I have recommended Leif to friends and colleagues over the years and they are always very happy with the service and treatment. I recommend the Pain Relief Wellness Clinic to anyone seeking expert care and treatment.

Date of experience: September 2015