“The acupuncture experts”

The Pain Relief & Wellness Clinic
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I've been visiting here for at least 5 years, Leif is an absolute champion and can work magic with those acupuncture needles. They are HICAPS registered too which is handy :)

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank RhysinSyd
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I first started receiving acupuncture treatment from Leif nearly 10 years ago when I lived in Sydney. After moving back home to Melbourne, Leif remains my go to acupuncturist and massage therapist whenever I am in Sydney.

At Pain Relief & Wellness Clinic, Leif combines his extensive formal training in Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine and Sport and Exercise Science with over 14 years of experience.

I have yet to find anyone who delivers the same level of professionalism, expertise, attentiveness and care that Leif delivers. Since launching his own business in 2009, Leif has created through his clinic an urban oasis. One that is truly focused on a holistic approach to wellbeing with the expertise to determine the right treatment for a vast array of ailments.

I have recommended Leif to friends and colleagues over the years and they are always very happy with the service and treatment. I recommend the Pain Relief Wellness Clinic to anyone seeking expert care and treatment.

Date of experience: September 2015