“Unexpected Fees”

and up
Sydney Airport Premium Arrival Transfer
Ranked #3 of 82 Transportation in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: LuxCar is specialising in chauffeur-driven hire cars in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Brisbane. We pride ourself on our ability to provide a professional, reliable, discreet, friendly service, and will cater to all your requirements. Our highly trained chauffeurs are dedicated to delivering you safely to and from your desired destination. Get an instant quote and book online through our website.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Booked thru online and it’s fast and simple.

Received sms on my local number from the driver when i arrive at the airport, and update me where he will be meeting me. Friendly driver also helped us to load our luggage. Everything went smoothly.

However, when checking my Credit Card bills online few days later, i was shock to find that i was charged an additional A$50 by LuxCar without any notify. Email them and they inform that it was due to additional waiting time and car park fee incurred while waiting for my arrival (flight was not allow to disembark due to Sydney single lane airway, so delay 20mins)

I didn’t blame them for the charges, but at least inform the customer first, and not just keep quiet and hope the customer didn’t find out. That is not very professional.

1  Thank salvo56desmond
All reviews
"sydney airport"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 7 reviews
"friendly driver"
in 5 reviews
"great car"
"transfer service"
in 2 reviews
"return trip to the airport"
"great communication"
in 12 reviews
"company"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Our driver arrived right on time. We traveled during the morning rush hour but we arrived at the airport with no issues. A very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

LuxCar provides an extremely efficient, professional transfer service. I had a brilliant experience using this service and would not hesitate to use LuxCar again for the following reasons. (a) The booking process is easy (b) They send reminder messages (c) They provide advance notice who your allocated driver is (d) They are exactly in the spot that you expect to meet them (e) They are on time (f) Both drivers I had were extremely professional and polite (g) For the quality and cleanliness of the vehicles. I would particularly like to note that Hendri was exceptional - a very polite, friendly driver. Thank you LuxCars. I will certainly use your service again! Kind regards Suzanne

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We used Luxcar both in Sydney ourselves, as well as in Melbourne for my mother. Both times their service was impeccable. Great communication. Driver meets you exactly where they say they will with a name board. Texts and regular updates are sent both from Luxcar and from the drivers.

Couldn't be happier and recommend them highly enough. Yes, they might be a bit pricier than others, but for pickup and drop off right at the carousel and your address and this level of professional service it's worth every single cent and then some.

1  Thank DeVilAus