“No issues no anxiety”

and up
Sydney Airport Premium Arrival Transfer
Ranked #3 of 82 Transportation in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: LuxCar is specialising in chauffeur-driven hire cars in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Brisbane. We pride ourself on our ability to provide a professional, reliable, discreet, friendly service, and will cater to all your requirements. Our highly trained chauffeurs are dedicated to delivering you safely to and from your desired destination. Get an instant quote and book online through our website.
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Our driver arrived right on time. We traveled during the morning rush hour but we arrived at the airport with no issues. A very pleasant experience.

All reviews
"sydney airport"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 7 reviews
"friendly driver"
in 5 reviews
"great car"
"transfer service"
in 2 reviews
"return trip to the airport"
"great communication"
in 12 reviews
"company"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018

LuxCar provides an extremely efficient, professional transfer service. I had a brilliant experience using this service and would not hesitate to use LuxCar again for the following reasons. (a) The booking process is easy (b) They send reminder messages (c) They provide advance notice who your allocated driver is (d) They are exactly in the spot that you expect to meet them (e) They are on time (f) Both drivers I had were extremely professional and polite (g) For the quality and cleanliness of the vehicles. I would particularly like to note that Hendri was exceptional - a very polite, friendly driver. Thank you LuxCars. I will certainly use your service again! Kind regards Suzanne

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We used Luxcar both in Sydney ourselves, as well as in Melbourne for my mother. Both times their service was impeccable. Great communication. Driver meets you exactly where they say they will with a name board. Texts and regular updates are sent both from Luxcar and from the drivers.

Couldn't be happier and recommend them highly enough. Yes, they might be a bit pricier than others, but for pickup and drop off right at the carousel and your address and this level of professional service it's worth every single cent and then some.

1  Thank DeVilAus
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Highly recommend. Driver already waiting at Sydney Airport. Very polite and professional service by this company and driver.

1  Thank TaylorVP
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I have used LuxCar many times over the last 2 years and I find their service outstanding.

I have used them for restaurant transfers, business appointments, airport transfers and various social arrangements.
They are nothing but first class with respect to always being on time if not ahead of time, courteous and classy drivers with regard to dress and grooming but the thing I like most is the quality of car.

The vehicle is always immaculate and I love all the cars I have had the pleasure of being in. From Mercedes to Chrysler to Maserati to Bentley. I have used the service often from my Sans Souci address thus have been afforded the odd upgrade at no extra cost. I think that says a lot about the company and it’s owners and I recommend my followers to please use this company when they require a 5 Star service at an affordable price.