“So good!”

Ranked #76 of 152 Dessert in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 6 April 2018

No filters. The cake is soo moist, its not heavy and not too sweet. Its so good that I had to hide it because I cant stop having a bite, I want it to last till tea time :) I'll definitely come back to try the other cakes.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I saw this place listed among Sydney’s top tens for coffee and cake, so my wife and I checked it out on a day we had to ourselves. You are greeted warmly the moment you set foot in the door, which is nice in a big city.
I ordered coffee and a slice of the carrot cake and what I got was a slab of sheer heaven! The cake was amazing to look at (they properly present your choice of cake/slice/cookie on a plate - it isn’t just dumped on there) and tasted even better. The eat in area is quite small but they can also box up your cake to go.
The only slight downside is that the place is not so visible, even Google Maps can’t exactly pinpoint the location! Finding it feels like an achievement and walking up into the city afterwards helps burn off the sugar.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stopped by late on a Friday afternoon to buy a cake for dessert. The service was patient and helpful, even though I was undecided because they were out of the cake I really wanted. I did get a chocolate cake, and it was amazingly rich and satisfying. The price was very reasonable too. Cute decor and WiFi too.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We happened to be walking past and decided to stop in for coffee and cake. Beautiful smooth coffee with no bitterness. Banana loaf fresh and light. Will be going back to try more of the delicious looking cakes and pastries.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I called up the morning of and was able to come pick up a Devil's Food Chocolate Cake - They even iced it for me for no charge after I explained it was for a work colleague who wanted it iced (something I forgot to mention over the phone)

Deliciously dense chocolate cake - Icing is a must. Amazing!