Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
AU$1,520.28
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Sensational Sydney Cruises Pty Ltd
from AU$1,520.28
More Info
from AU$349.67
More Info
All reviews great cruise hour cruise harbor cruise excellent morning morning tea beautiful scenery photo opportunities harbour area different perspective captain boat sights graham
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017

It was a good morning cruising the harbour with friendly crew who were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the local area. Good value, money well spent.

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank steve d
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing day on the water with a great group of people. The crew were very friendly and full of knowledge about Sydney's history. Very relaxing with delicious food and drinks. A great way to get the know one of the worlds most treasured cities. Highly recommend.

3  Thank speery2016
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I booked a Vivid Sydney cruise with Sensational Sydney Cruises because their boat has a maximum capacity of 16 guests. I liked that we would not be crowded like the big party boats. The boat pulled up at the dock, and there were no steps or ramp from the dock to the boat. I had to jump down onto the little diving deck and then climb a ladder to get onto the main part of the boat. We went out to see the lights. Do to "security" issues, we were not allowed to go into Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. I really wanted to see the cool show at Darling Harbour. I could not see anything. I would have been better off taking the regular ferry and gotten off at Darling Harbour. There were other boats allowed into the Harbour, but not the one I was on. So basically, we went in a circle twice. When we came back to the dock, the water was quite choppy. The boat docked in such a way that you had to jump up a pretty long distance up to the dock and over the water. My companion has a bad knee and could not make the jump.They had to bring the boat closer to the dock and then drag my companion off the boat. It was an embarrassment. For $250 for two people, I expected more. The people on the boat were very nice, but there is no way they can honestly call this a luxury cruise. Beware if you have any physical issues at all. This is not the boat for you.

1  Thank nznorm
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This excursion is a delightful addition to anyone's Sydney experience. The captain and crew member were extremely knowledgeable and kind. I learned many tidbits about the rich and famous along with various sites I should see. I would highly recommend this tour... short, sweet, and informative!

3  Thank traceyrene
Reviewed 13 June 2017

An amazing cruise, good sized boat for our group of 23 and a perfect way to experience Vivid from the harbour! It was great for both the adults and children. We will definitely be making this an annual outing!

Thank you!