“My Black Star Keeps Rising”
Review of Black Star Pastry

Black Star Pastry
Ranked #8 of 74 Bakeries in Sydney
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Words are not enough, my sixth visit still has me astounded. Fantastical pastry, grand coffee and superlative service. I'm in love

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I'm a local to this place, and you'll often catch me here for my customary Sunday lunch - grabbing a coffee or chai latte and one of their famous chicken sandwiches (if they've got any left).

If you're anything like me, you'll miss the chicken sambos every once in a while so look above the cabinet and behind the counter, to the pie warmer that begs your attention. You're forgiven for getting both a pie and a sausage roll, because if you like pastry, you'll need to try both.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Perfect place to catch up but weekend brunches can be busy and crowded! Definitely worthwhile to try the homemade pies and its Signature Strawberry Watermelon Cake!

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Lots of very yummy pastries and cakes, albeit a little on the expensive side but definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Most fresh, clean, and delicious quiches you can get in Sydney's east - I'm stuck on the Betty as I'm a sucker for the goats cheese.