“Sydney in a Day”

and up
Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
Ranked #7 of 303 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Click the website link to view our full catalog of award winning Sydney private tours. Our specialty is delivering exceptional, personalised private tours of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, South Coast and the Southern Highlands. Your Sydney Guide is a fully licensed, insured and accredited operator providing Private Sydney Tours to beautiful places in relaxed, local style . All guides are Sydney locals, with extensive experience in adventure and tour guiding. We cater for solo and family travellers, cruise ship visitors, as well travel groups of up to 25 and every single guest receives the same warm generous service that have given us over 200 5 star reviews. Contact us today and let us know about your dream Sydney visit so that we can help to make it a reality for you.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Our group had only one day at the end of our cruise to tour and experience Sydney and we picked Scott from "Your Sydney Guide" . We lucked out, Scott did an excellent job and built an itinerary around our likes and schedule. If you want a customized private tour with a professional accommodating knowledgeable guide having lived in Sydney all his life we would highly recommend Scott. Sydney surrounds a fantastic harbour including impressive landmarks with endless beautiful beaches a memory we shall not soon forget. Thanks Scott.

Date of experience: February 2015
Your_Sydney_Guide, Owner at Your Sydney Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Thanks so much Richard,
It was such a great day spent with you and the group on your private Sydney tour. The customized itinerary that we planned together worked out very well and I am so glad that everyone enjoyed all of the stops. Looking forward to seeing you again in Sydney soon.
Wam regards,

"land rover"
"indigenous culture"
"spent the entire"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"

Reviewed 24 February 2015

As a surprise for my wife's 30th birthday during our stay in the
Blue Mountains I was looking for something very very special! I found Scotts page and contacted him via email. From the first answer - it was absolutely quick and detailed - Scott was helping me in an perfect way to fulfil my requirements I had in mind for such a surprise. And honestly we had a lot of email correspondation in advance - so I wasn't the easiest customer;-) The prepartion with Scott was working so absolutely well, that I was totally relaxed and sure everything will be perfect from the beginning on!

And I was damn right - the day with Scott was perfect in all details and my wife and I enjoyed it very very much. Not only that we saw amazing places in the Blue Mountains - away from all the crowds - and Scott's knowledge about history, places and wildlife is fantastic, you can see as well that he bothers about our day - starting from the happy birthday song on his iPod to an iternary perfectly fitting the wether.

Scott loves the region an you can see and feel it. It was very familiar with him and we really had a lot of fun. He is flexibly caring for your needs and thoughts and is very attentive.

We totally can recommend the tour with Scott and would say that it is a "MUST" when you are in the Blue Mountains or Sydney.

Thanks a lot to Scott and we would love to come back!!!!!

Phil&Julia

1  Thank PhilandJuly
Your_Sydney_Guide, Owner at Your Sydney Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

Hi Phil and Julia,
Thanks for the great review of your recent Blue Mountains tour, really appreciate it. It was a great spent celebrating Julia's birthday and I'm glad you enjoyed the nice surprises that were included.
Safe travels, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Scott was a knowledgeable enthusiastic guide who made our day tour extremely memorable. We were a group of 10 and he willingly accommodated and assisted those with mobility issues. It seemed like we had known him for years. He modified our agenda based on our desires and fitting in shopping was appreciated. Based on the time we had available, we saw many amazing attractions, buildings and beaches and especially enjoyed the Chinese Garden. We had a great lunch together at the yacht club and enjoyed the snacks and drinks he provided in he van. We were very lucky to have had Scott as our guide.

1  Thank Mark O

Hi there Mark,
Thanks so much for stopping by and writing such a great review of your Sydney tour. Your whole group was so much fun to be with and I really felt fortunate to have been able to meet you.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Scott was a wonderful guide for our day long tour of Sydney. He has an excellent combination of local knowledge, photographic experience ( he is a also an accomplished photographer) and educational background ( he has a horticultural degree). This allowed him to give us a wonderful enlightening tour and helped us take the perfect photos. He was flexible and allowed us to deviate from the initial plans once he got to know us. I have no reservations in recommending him.

1  Thank Robert R
Your_Sydney_Guide, Owner at Your Sydney Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Hi there Rob,
Thanks you so much for the kind words after our private Sydney tour recently. I am so glad that everything worked out so well with the customized itinerary and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2015

We spent a most incredible day with Scott touring Sydney and the Blue Mountains. Scott is an amazing guide. I have always believed that seeing a country or city through the eyes of one who loves the place, is the very best way to visit. Scott is personable, professional, accomodating and knowledgeable. I can't imagine anyone not able to enjoy his company. He fills the day with stories, history, botanical facts, and insures your comfort and safety. We came away with a love of the Blue Mountains but also a new friend who I dare say will remain in our lives. At least we hope so. If you want to tour Sydney or the surrounding areas I would highly recommend using Your Sydney guide. You will be glad you did.

1  Thank Sweeney2015
Your_Sydney_Guide, Owner at Your Sydney Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2015

Hi there Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and detailed review of your Blue Mountains private tour during the week. It was a pleasure to share the day with yourself, Frank, Mike and Lynn and I am so glad that it all worked out so well. Hope you are having a great time aboard your cruise and look forward to staying in touch.
Safe travels,