“great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2012

great service, fast delivery of food and the food was delicious. my husband loved the pizza he got from here!

Date of visit: March 2012
Write a reviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Ate here for the outdoor Sydney Harbour dining experience. Was not disappointed! However best tables at the front only given to couples!! There were 3 of us and we had to sit nearer the back. They would not add another seat for us to sit at front! Food was good and on par price wise with most places situated on the Harbour front. Accommodated food allergies and no problem with changes to menu! This place was good but sure any of the places along the quay be the same. It was worth the money to dine outside with the view.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

We ate at Eastbank last night. We had to wait a few minutes for an outdoor table but the view was totally worth it.

Our starter of bruschetta was average. I expected a bit more than ONE slice of bread topped with tomato for $12.

Our mains were lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed my vegetarian lasagne (spinach and mushroom - yum!) and my partner liked his meal of kangaroo.

The service was as prompt as it could be when the place was full and they were run off their feet.

I would go back just for the lasagne.

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I was regular customer from Canberra who was very disappointed recently with both the service and food quality. My experience was horrible after my partner and I had to suffer from food poisoning, the food was cold and seafood not fresh at all! I spoke to the manager who wasn't helpful. Just empty promises! I sent an email to the management to explain and they ignored me. I'm never gonna dine there again! Sydney is full of good places but Eastbank is not one of them!

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Despite arriving so late at 11pm, the staff were very courteous. I had linguine de mare which was excellent with large fresh clams baked in parchment paper. My wife's beetroot sald was very fresh, the lentil soup was plain in taste but delicious. Outdoor was closed so we were inside which was cosy and warm. The seafood linguine was definitely worth coming back for.