Lowest prices for your stay
USD 74
USD 55
eDreamsUSD 74
SnaptravelUSD 81
ZenHotels.comUSD 60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2017

In April me and my husband made our reservation by phone on the road a few hours before arriving there. We had late check in. just before check in , the night manager told us that we have to pay everyday for the car park. I said " we have a limited budget, it might be hard to afford that money every day and we didn't know this problem, can we cancel our reservation? " Oh my God after I said this the night manager became so aggressive and told us he will kick us to the street without a refund our money. I was shocked with the behavior. Because at least he could kindly say no instead treating us as beggars. I really scared with his behavior he was obviously on drugs as well. We couldn't do anything at that moment because we went to Sydney for attending a spiritual program which was going to start the next morning and it was late enough. Also after a long drive we didn't want trouble,all we need was a sleep. We accepted. The day after he wanted more money with the same behavior and said that he calculated something wrong. When I asked the reason he again said " I can give your check out and you can leave now" That was a really terrible experience. We were going to hotel just late at nights after our spiritual program and leaving the hotel early in the morning again.We had just few hours to sleep that was the reason we couldn't bother to call police or finding another solution. Other hotel workers are all so kind an lovely! The blonde girl in the reception did her best to help us which we really appreciated. That night manager is really not normal, he looks like a drug dealer more than a hotel manager!!!!

Room tip: Don't have a room near the lifts. Lifts are terribly loud!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Durga M
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel was only needed for some where to get ready and sleep. for the price, it was good enough. The room could have been a bit cleaner, and a shower door would be good as water took over the bathroom floor. The hotel is close to everything in the cross, parking was a short walk away. Noise wasn't an issue. Staff friendly. Good size kitchenette, however one plate I grabbed had mould. Would stay again if it was just some where to sleep.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mrs_schloff
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Over all I was very happy with this hotel. It was very cheap room, clean, tidy, conveniently located to kings cross (don't let the reputation put you off), KIngs cross train station, supermarkets and shops. Bed was comfy, bathroom was of good size, clean and heaps of hot water. Very friendly staff. Free internet. Laundry on roof top level with good views. I would stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Lido Suites for its closeness to St Vincents. We booked and paid for 13 nights. When hospital accommodation became available, manager Andrew could not be more helpful. He offered a refund on our remaining stay. From the beginning the staff were helpful and gave us a room in the quietest corner of the hotel and it was cleaned and made up daily by very friendly sraff. The location is convenient to everything in the area. The hotel regularly caters for many people visiting for treatment for medical services close by. We're back in late June and if we can't be accommodated in the limited hospital accommodation Lido is where we'll stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I booked and paid for a room here, but never actually stayed in it. The room itself was disgusting, think Russian prison.

I went to make a cup of tea, opened the kettle and saw there were maggots crawling around in there. Lovely.

At this point I left and had to pay for another hotel. Lido Suites refused to give me a refund. The manager was extremely rude.

Room tip: Just don't.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business