Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
My soul is at home here!

Incredible bookshop. Truely the best on the planet! I wish we had one in Melbourne. I’ve visited... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2023
Mynotaur
Whittlesea, Australia
via mobile
Outstanding bookshop

This is an outstanding bookshop in the heart of Sydney. Whatever your interests you are likely to... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2022
Bartonbears
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews non fiction large collection bookstore manga browsing galeries comic purchase
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great bookshop just like the Tokyo store. Just opposite QV centre . Great store for book browsing. Very good Children's book section .

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I went to pop-in Kinokuniya book store for a peak and was in there for almost two hours. I said I would just look and not get anything, but I did. I'm not made of stone.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank JamesA546
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I visited Kinokuniya several times during my stay in Sydney in July 2017. It is a fantastic bookstore - the largest in Australia. I walked around the travel, history, business and other sections.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank blairkk25
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This place is the King of bookstores. We've previously been to the Kinokuniya store in Kuala Lumpar but this place is on par with that. Every type of book, manual, transcript, novel, graphic novel and even figurines on sale and all at prices that are on par with or cheaper than online. There is even a coffee shop inside. You could literally get lost in there for days - except there's also a map and atlas section which makes it easy to find your way. When in Sydney - you have to check this place out. Awesome.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my colleague for a 1 on 1 review. The place was luminous and clean, looked fresh and happy. We had a coffee and their famous watermelon and strawberry cake!!! Delicious!!!!

Date of experience: March 2017