Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2018

It was perfect for what I needed, a bed for one night in central Sydney. I literally checked in and crashed out, woke up the next morning and left. At the ground floor is the famous O'Malley's Bar, it was full on Saturday night and people were having a good time. I was shown my room upstairs and tidied up and went straight to sleep. I didn't hear a thing, nor the music from the bar below the place is fairly well insulated for noise from the Bar. For what I needed, it was perfect. The room on the second level was large and clean, had a television and a good shower. I slept through the night, got up early the next morning and tried to leaf. There was no one around, the whole place was closed up. So you have to let yourself out and leave the key in a handy spot. Overall it was ok for what I needed.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We first came here 7 years ago and manged to win the pub quiz. We have returned to find the Guinness served still in pints not schooners and also great tasting.
Has a great atmosphere, friendly bar staff and a grest range of drinks at good prices. A must visit pub.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely pint of Guinness ! Great spot, 2 mins from the Kings X, friendly staff, plenty of tv’s to watch sport on, late bar ! Next time I’m back in Sydney I’ll be having another couple of pints here....

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gar S
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Did not go to the hotel - only the pub

That's a really friendly experience . This was open mic night and the singing was good and fun.

Drinks were cheap. Crowd was a mix of old and young . Not much more to ask.

Recommended if you want a non sleazy drink near the cross .

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed there few nights and I can say that it was really nice.

I didn't have big expectations since it's just above an Irish pub.
But I was really surprised to see that it's much better quality than most of the hostel and way cheaper than any hotel in the area.

I am going to go back soon.

Thanks all of you guys for the nice time over there.

Date of stay: December 2016