Lock in great prices from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We first came here 7 years ago and manged to win the pub quiz. We have returned to find the Guinness served still in pints not schooners and also great tasting.
Has a great atmosphere, friendly bar staff and a grest range of drinks at good prices. A must visit pub.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely pint of Guinness ! Great spot, 2 mins from the Kings X, friendly staff, plenty of tv’s to watch sport on, late bar ! Next time I’m back in Sydney I’ll be having another couple of pints here....

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gar S
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Did not go to the hotel - only the pub

That's a really friendly experience . This was open mic night and the singing was good and fun.

Drinks were cheap. Crowd was a mix of old and young . Not much more to ask.

Recommended if you want a non sleazy drink near the cross .

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed there few nights and I can say that it was really nice.

I didn't have big expectations since it's just above an Irish pub.
But I was really surprised to see that it's much better quality than most of the hostel and way cheaper than any hotel in the area.

I am going to go back soon.

Thanks all of you guys for the nice time over there.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the accommodation is at O`Malley`s for such a reasonable price. Very clean rooms and bathrooms and very comfortable beds. On top of this, you are very close to the Cross , Bondi and the city.

Date of stay: March 2016