Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Did not go to the hotel - only the pub

That's a really friendly experience . This was open mic night and the singing was good and fun.

Drinks were cheap. Crowd was a mix of old and young . Not much more to ask.

Recommended if you want a non sleazy drink near the cross .

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed there few nights and I can say that it was really nice.

I didn't have big expectations since it's just above an Irish pub.
But I was really surprised to see that it's much better quality than most of the hostel and way cheaper than any hotel in the area.

I am going to go back soon.

Thanks all of you guys for the nice time over there.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the accommodation is at O`Malley`s for such a reasonable price. Very clean rooms and bathrooms and very comfortable beds. On top of this, you are very close to the Cross , Bondi and the city.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I stayed for 6 days during the NYE. When I arrived, I thought maybe it was noisy because the bar is under my accommodation. But after staying there in those few days, it's not the big deal. Not too much noise and the room is always tidy when we came back even thought the room looks old and dusky.

If you don't want too much noise, you better book the room at second floor.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hotme0824
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and the rooms very tidy. The TV didn't work but we were not there enough for it to bother us. The only down side was the amount if stairs we had to climb to get to our rooms. We also were not informed of any breakfast that as included in our stay but all in all it was good for the 2 days we were in Sydney for. Would recommend to others just for a quick cheap trip.

Date of stay: July 2014