Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed there few nights and I can say that it was really nice.

I didn't have big expectations since it's just above an Irish pub.
But I was really surprised to see that it's much better quality than most of the hostel and way cheaper than any hotel in the area.

I am going to go back soon.

Thanks all of you guys for the nice time over there.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the accommodation is at O`Malley`s for such a reasonable price. Very clean rooms and bathrooms and very comfortable beds. On top of this, you are very close to the Cross , Bondi and the city.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I stayed for 6 days during the NYE. When I arrived, I thought maybe it was noisy because the bar is under my accommodation. But after staying there in those few days, it's not the big deal. Not too much noise and the room is always tidy when we came back even thought the room looks old and dusky.

If you don't want too much noise, you better book the room at second floor.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hotme0824
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and the rooms very tidy. The TV didn't work but we were not there enough for it to bother us. The only down side was the amount if stairs we had to climb to get to our rooms. We also were not informed of any breakfast that as included in our stay but all in all it was good for the 2 days we were in Sydney for. Would recommend to others just for a quick cheap trip.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent 2 nights here. The room very clean but it is small with 2 single beds, cupboard, and tv.
We couldn't figure out the tv. The bathrooms are private but across the hall.
The beds are super comfy but only have one pillow, the showers are amazing. Great water pressure and super hot.
The only single downside to this hotel is the 1001 stairs. After spending a day out exploring or a night out partying, the last thing anyone wants to do is walk up soo many stairs. If they had a lift they would get a 5/5 from me. I'd recommend this hotel to people.

Date of stay: July 2014