“Fantastic great value place to eat”
Review of Twenty 8 Acres

Twenty 8 Acres
Ranked #184 of 6,392 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: European, Irish, Australian, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We keep returning to this place as it is a great food irish sausages (made by Shay a local butcher in Penrith) best tasting outside Eire.
Relaxed atmosphere staff are attentive but not pushy. It used to be a secret known to a few but now you sometimes have to wait for a table!!
Try it you will love it

2  Thank AngeH2016

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I'm a local, and while I don't want to see this place go patron crazy on weekends my hat goes off the chefs and staff. Always high quality food, locally sourced bread etc, good service, and the coffee is consistently delivered. Try the paprika beans and chorizo. Amazing flavours.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast during our honeymoon, super early since we were still fairly jet lagged.

I wanted to eat here based on the glowing TripAdvisor reviews. The restaurant did not disappoint. It was located in a quaint little corner in Sydney, with a friendly atmosphere as if you were eating in a friend's home. One of the owners, Brandon, came by our table to chat with us, asking where we're from, etc. He was very friendly, and even later advised us on our form of transport leaving the restaurant. The food itself was phenomenal. The quality was impeccable and very, very delicious. It was well worth the trip.

If you have time, stop by Twenty 8 Acres for breakfast or lunch! It will not disappoint!

2  Thank nailapants
Reviewed 3 February 2016

We visited this café / restaurant because of its high rating with Trip Advisor and were very pleased that we did so - it had really friendly staff and great food at good prices; added to that it was easy to access on the subway and the Redfern Station is just a few minutes walking distance away. It was a great and eclectic experience and we have it high on our list for our next visit.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I chose this place because of TripAdvisor high rating. I went there with my family for my daughters birthday dinner.

Wow ! I melted ! Atmosphere, Staff, food & all the way they handle guests. It's just incredibly brilliant.

I would highly recommend this place and will tell everybody to have a great time

2  Thank A_brown45