All reviews botanical gardens kings cross finger wharf opera house large studio great location apartment hotel minutes walking per device quality accommodation washing machine continental breakfast serviced apartment stove top full kitchen art gallery potts point
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A little expensive, but given the location, I'd probably do it again. Great selection of restaurants and bars in the immediate area, and if none of those are good enough, it is so close to the city and all that offers. The accommodation was quite comfortable and decore is tasteful. The attitude of staff was obliging and generally positive.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place and yes it was nice and clean and we were staying here for one night before going on cruise for 10 days the following day. My only problem was that I accidently left behind my long jacket so when got to the wharf I rang them they were going to mail it home to me...well its been 2 years and still nothing or even get something. Would not recommend this place to no-one

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 311susyl
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We travelled mum and 2 kids 7 and 10, with another family. We had the studio apt and the other had the 3 bed exec apt (lovely views of the harbour bridge.
Our studio was very good, large for Sydney and had space for me to read after the kids had gone to bed. Kitchenette was very handy for breakfast, and the washing machine and dryer came in useful. Air conditioning very effective.
Shell petrol station is across the road and has a mini Coles open 24/7, Woolies at Potts Point is 10 mins walk.
To walk into Sydney takes about 20 mins through the Botanic Gardens, the kids got fed up with this so we walked 6mins to Kings Cross and took the train.
Nice pubs and restaurants all around.
Pool is a tiny thing indoors with no windows so we didn't use it.
Brett on reception was very helpful.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The Hotel was private, close to Woolloomooloo Wharf and dozens of Cafe and Restaurants. It was easy to find and close to the city.

I missed having a hairdryer there as there was everything else that one would need to stay for as long as needed. The car parking was limited.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is a solid choice at a very good price iin Sydney. It was roomy, had a nice little kitchen and we had a queen and two singles. The place was pretty clean, though had some leaks in bathroom. One of the best parts was its close to Circular Quay and its easy access to the ferries and to the transport at Kings Cross. They also had a nice little continental breakfast bar.

Date of stay: December 2017