Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is a great Pub for true value for money food with daily lunch and dinner specials. Children friendly. Great range of craft beers on tap with wine by the bottle or glass. I cannot comment on the accommodation. Eat and drink regularly at the pub known as the Flodge. Can get noisy.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jeremyatfsci
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Bar staff are friendly & pleasant. Although could do with new carpets or tiled flooring & an all over re-furb to make it feel cleaner.
I stayed in the 'Hotel'. It's student accommodation NOT a hotel in any way at all. It's got 20 rooms. Compared to the room I'm staying in, I couldn't comment on other rooms. Overall, it needs a massive deep clean. Clean carpets, or even if them & the sofas are steam cleaned. The kitchen isn't cleaned regularly by residents (my roommate & I always make sure we're clean) neither is the bathrooms, I can only comment on the females bathrooms obviously. Dust piles in the corners of the toilet cubicle in the one female bathroom & the other female bathroom, smells (without being remotely awful) like an old peoples home. The manager is rarely seen. In the month I've been here, I've only seen him a few times. I don't even know what his name is.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank LeahW161288
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We visited for dinner on a Monday evening. The pub was busy but we got a table easily. We ordered fish and chips and a rump steak ( from the special offer menu). The food was well priced and the steak in particular was lovely! The bar staff were friendly and efficient.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Always excellent. The beers on tap are always changing and delicious but if your unsure the bar staff will willingly help you out. The food is cheap and delightful and the atmosphere is fun. Highly recommended. 😊 we did have one incident with salted donuts instead of sugared, but we all had a pleasant laugh and moved on! Highly recommend the chicken bun stuffer or the burgers.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2014

I found this gem on agoda whilst looking for a well priced apartment in central Sydney. The rooms are great, they have good facilities and the staff always go out of their way to help. I never usually have breakfast buffets either but this one was one of the better ones i have seen. I have been here twice now and have been impressed both times.

Date of stay: November 2014