Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
AU$111
AU$135
Agoda.com
AU$107
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2019 via mobile

When we were checking in, the manager assured me that room service is provided regularly. In reality, when I asked to at least take out the rubbish every day to lessen the amount of cockroaches in the room, the manager agreed but nothing was done.
When the "room service" was provided about once in three days, it materialized in making the lower bed (the upper bed was ignored), putting one tiny piece of soap for a family of three and taking out the rubbish. The floor was never washed remaining awfully dirty, the dust was left everywhere.
When after the first "room service" the door to the room containing all our belongings was left unlocked, I reported the fact to the manager. He assured me that they would lock the door but nothing changed.
The kitchen utilities were in a filthy state. The "breakfast" included several jars (with jam, butter, etc.) in which everybody dipped their spoons. So no hygiene requirements were followed. We wanted to eat eggs, but there were so few of them that the guests even had to compete for them.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Марина Е
Adrian F, Manager at Highfield Private Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

We highly regret letting the family stay with us at our property, we did everything and all that a hotel is supposed to do including service and cleaning and even our staff went out of the way to make them feel comfortable and home by offering foods to the family and the kid and also we normally close our kitchen at 9 pm but we let the family cook and use the kitchen until 12 pm everyday considering that they have a kid and cook the food for the child and much more but on the day of check out ( check out time is 10 am), we knocked on the door at 1 pm to just let them know that they have to check out, instead they gave our staff a hard time and accused our hotel and didn't comply to leave. finally they left at 3 pm using back door of hotel.
We seriously think this family needs a help and some medical support.

Team
Highfield.

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

This hotel & team are amazing.
Stayed there recently for a few days and loved it.
The staff helped me & made me feel so at ease & welcoming. Felt like they went out of the way to solve my problems and felt so comfortable in the rooms. Would stay again :)

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Rosiespud
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Booked here and was pleasantly surprised. Was a hot day and night but the fan worked fine. Room was as described and was comfortable. Bed was bigger than thought and mattress was comfortable. Secure place and the staff on the desk are super friendly and very helpful. Recommend to anyone looking for something cheaper without giving up a good night's sleep in comfort. Will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Corey N
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

I suppose the living environment is very friendly and warm. It is very comfort that I can wash hands in the room. The size of bed is appropriare. The window is big and this made me can enjoy fresh air.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank nisuibian
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight waiting for a flight and staff were really helpful. I had hoped to leave my bag at the airport but flight delays meant I had to bring it to the hotel. The hotel is really handy for the train network, which made lugging my bag much easier. And the staff were happy to keep the bag locked int he office for me.
The rooms are basic but very clean and well made up. Great value for a place less than 10mins from the botanic gardens.
When I managed to leave my shirt in the room next day, the staff helped me hunt it down (white shirt on white bed!)

Date of stay: November 2018