“Trike ride at Rocks Market Lots of fun .Tick off your Bucket List”

Easy Rider Motorbike Tours
Ranked #166 of 367 Tours in Sydney
Reviewed 23 October 2015

We had a great trip over the Harbour Bridge.We are a middle age couple with a couple of mobility problems but we managed no problems getting up on trike .Best trip we did in Sydney .$70 for two and was a good 30 minutes of excitement.You get great views from the bike .You get helmet,gloves and jacket to protect you.If you have never been on a Harley before now is your chance to tick one off your Bucket List .

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Lovely experience from booking through to the day itself. There is no better way to experience the beautiful sights around Sydney. Super safe riders, great bikes and trikes and stunning places to see. This tour is suitable for all ages as I have previously taken my mid 70s parents on a trip around the city - they loved it! This time round we did a trip out to the stunning beaches on a perfect morning. Billy looked after us fantastically, explaining what everything was as we passed and stopping for photo opportunities regularly. I can only say you will wish you'd booked for a longer trip. Next time I'm booking for the blue mountains or Nundle express!

1  Thank Vxx_Singapore
Reviewed 18 June 2015

If you must book with them pay cash on delivery, that way you have a chance of getting what you want.
Had two previous tours with them and wanted to recreate the adventure on 1st January 2015. Had booked and paid in advance for a North Side Cruise but they cancelled within an hour of departure and we only found out about it by accident when we returned to our hotel to change clothes prior to the tour. We couldn’t contact them for days and when I finally got a reply to an email, days after we had left Australia, they claimed we had forfeited our tour because we didn’t turn up for the rescheduled tour, even though they never told us when this was or contacted us to confirm whether we could make it.
Easy to contact when you are booking but NO customer service afterwards.
They had argued with the credit card company but they clearly breached their contract and the payment was reimbursed.
I will NEVER book with them again.

2  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 1 May 2015

This was part of a work tour, so i didnt experience any of the booking issues mentioned by other Travellers. We met up with a party of 60 bikers with various motor bikes, some with side carts. Once suited up, we climbed on behind our guides and our tour of Sydeney and surrounding coat line began. It was raining on the day so the trip was a bit spoilt for us. I would recommend this trip, its great fun and a differednt way to see the sites.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

I have booked with these guys on two separate occasions, as gifts for overseas family members.

Both times I specifically requested / booked two separate single bikes, both times this request was confirmed, both times on arrival at the company was told single bikes were not available. Had to settle with a trike on this most recent occasion, which I really did not want (if you're going to ride a Harley, should be the real deal, right?!).

I emailed them stating my dissatisfaction, received a one line response saying they have the right to change bookings whenever, check the T's and C's. Never mind they had confirmed. Not happy.
At the very least they could have called on the morning of the ride to advise me and give me the option of changing date.

Won't be giving them a third go.
Very disappointing.