“Good experience, poor customer service”

Easy Rider Motorbike Tours
Ranked #201 of 404 Tours in Sydney
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I have booked with these guys on two separate occasions, as gifts for overseas family members.

Both times I specifically requested / booked two separate single bikes, both times this request was confirmed, both times on arrival at the company was told single bikes were not available. Had to settle with a trike on this most recent occasion, which I really did not want (if you're going to ride a Harley, should be the real deal, right?!).

I emailed them stating my dissatisfaction, received a one line response saying they have the right to change bookings whenever, check the T's and C's. Never mind they had confirmed. Not happy.
At the very least they could have called on the morning of the ride to advise me and give me the option of changing date.

Won't be giving them a third go.
Very disappointing.

"driver"
"sights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

I purchased an half hour bike ride for my mother's Christmas present back in July 2014. Having arrived in Sydney on a Friday, we tried several times to call to arrange the motorcycle tour to be met by an answering machine. We eventually on the second last day of our stay called to arrange for the last day only to be told this date wasnt available so all we could do is 'give it to somebody else'...the guy on the end was intent on saying we should have gone over the weekend as they were in the Rocks and effectively it was our fault they weren't available on our chosen date...these guys are rip off merchants who are amateurs at best...avoid like the plague, so many more to choose from...thanks for messing up my Mums Christmas gift guys, great work...hope someone does the same to you someday...

1  Thank Matt J
Reviewed 3 November 2014

This was the greatest way to see Sydney. We hired a Harley Trike and it was such great fun and you get to see Sydney so much better than in a tour bus. We loved the experience.

2  Thank hazel S
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I purchased a voucher for a 15 min Harley Ride for my husband and we happened to be in The Rocks yesterday so popped by to see if they could squeeze a ride in for him on the off chance.
My husband is 6'5" and 110kg and we were told he could ride, but only on a trike, not a Harley due to his size.
When I spoke to the guy in attendance I said that I had purchased the voucher as a gift for my husband and was disappointed he wouldn't be able to ride on the Harley and had I realized that I would not have purchased the voucher in the first place.
Customer Service is definitely not their forte - the guy rudely and repeatedly referenced the website where all of the T&Cs are listed. I picked up a brochure on display that had T&C's and there was no mention of a weight restriction. Again, he rudely referenced the website and said he refused to give a refund, the weight restriction was on the website and I'd have to give the voucher to someone else if my husband didn't want a ride on the trike.
I did in fact look at the website last night, and he is correct - it's listed on the website under the INTRODUCTION page. There is no mention of this on the booking page where you actually order your voucher. And there is no T&C specific page. So I guess unless you look at every page on a website you may miss something important that could CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!
Based on this, and particularly based on the rudeness from the guy at The Rocks stall yesterday, I wouldn't recommend this company at all. There are other companies who offer a similar service and I'd rather give my money to a business who treats their customers with respect.

5  Thank TheSmithFamily25