“Cowbiys...avoid like the plague”

Easy Rider Motorbike Tours
Ranked #201 of 401 Tours in Sydney
Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

I purchased an half hour bike ride for my mother's Christmas present back in July 2014. Having arrived in Sydney on a Friday, we tried several times to call to arrange the motorcycle tour to be met by an answering machine. We eventually on the second last day of our stay called to arrange for the last day only to be told this date wasnt available so all we could do is 'give it to somebody else'...the guy on the end was intent on saying we should have gone over the weekend as they were in the Rocks and effectively it was our fault they weren't available on our chosen date...these guys are rip off merchants who are amateurs at best...avoid like the plague, so many more to choose from...thanks for messing up my Mums Christmas gift guys, great work...hope someone does the same to you someday...

1  Thank Matt J
"driver"
"sights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 November 2014

This was the greatest way to see Sydney. We hired a Harley Trike and it was such great fun and you get to see Sydney so much better than in a tour bus. We loved the experience.

2  Thank hazel S
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I purchased a voucher for a 15 min Harley Ride for my husband and we happened to be in The Rocks yesterday so popped by to see if they could squeeze a ride in for him on the off chance.
My husband is 6'5" and 110kg and we were told he could ride, but only on a trike, not a Harley due to his size.
When I spoke to the guy in attendance I said that I had purchased the voucher as a gift for my husband and was disappointed he wouldn't be able to ride on the Harley and had I realized that I would not have purchased the voucher in the first place.
Customer Service is definitely not their forte - the guy rudely and repeatedly referenced the website where all of the T&Cs are listed. I picked up a brochure on display that had T&C's and there was no mention of a weight restriction. Again, he rudely referenced the website and said he refused to give a refund, the weight restriction was on the website and I'd have to give the voucher to someone else if my husband didn't want a ride on the trike.
I did in fact look at the website last night, and he is correct - it's listed on the website under the INTRODUCTION page. There is no mention of this on the booking page where you actually order your voucher. And there is no T&C specific page. So I guess unless you look at every page on a website you may miss something important that could CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!
Based on this, and particularly based on the rudeness from the guy at The Rocks stall yesterday, I wouldn't recommend this company at all. There are other companies who offer a similar service and I'd rather give my money to a business who treats their customers with respect.

5  Thank TheSmithFamily25
Reviewed 26 August 2014

For my 50th all I wanted was to ride on the back of a Harley but due to us being late the bike wasn't there, But they gave me a free ride on the trike with Craig over the bridge I still can not stop smiling thinking of it I had so much fun Thankyou. So looking forward to my Harley ride very soon

1  Thank LynB3
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We took a friend up to Sydney on her way back to Wellington and were wandering around the Rocks market when she spotted the bright orange trike, so we decided it would be a good way to show her a bit more of Sydney. The trike seated three of us behind the driver and was an incredible ride through Sydney, across the harbour bridge and through the city. Brilliant ride and much more fun than the bus trip.Helmets and leather jackets were provided, and the guys took photos for us at the end. And they managed to fit our shopping into the luggage trunk on the back of the trike. Great way to see Sydney, and well worth the price. Am considering the two day outback trip next.

1  Thank Dona S