“Misleading”

Ranked #231 of 251 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I purchased a V8 super car experience from Adrenaline for my 15 year old son who is a car freak. His experience entitled him to 3 Hot laps around Eastern Creek. I Was happy to pay the money as I knew he would enjoy it. Unfortunately he didn't get what I paid for which is extremely disappointing! I filled out a survey that Adrenaline sent me where I expressed my disappointment, but they didn't respond to me, though I did notice that on their website that they've now changed the wording to this experience and it no longer states that you will get 3 Hot laps. I will no longer be purchasing through Adrenaline nor will I recommend them to anyone.

1  Thank Simona F

Reviewed 27 February 2017

When I confirmed my booking there was a $15 discount automatically applied by Adrenaline. Upon looking at my bank statement, the discount was not applied and I was charged $15 more than I agreed to. When I called them they said that the $15 could not be refunded and that was the amount I agreed to pay. Terrible customer service and very unclear payment information.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

For our work Christmas Party, we booked on to do the Butterbox canyon. I am not a confident abseiling, I have done it before but this tour was another level. The tour guides were so good, really helped everyone feel at easy and really new their stuff. I loved how the actually loved what they were doing and were very happy to tell us everything we wanted to know. There excitement for the whole thing rubbed off on everyone and I loved every second, even when I was scared. Adrenaline is a very good name for this company. I would like to say a special thanks to the tour guides (Ryan and Ben (I think) with all the excitement I may be wrong) that took us through the canyon made sure it was super fun and safe. Not sure about the company as a whole, as I took someone's place and they didn't let the guides know. But the guides were great and made it work.
Was the most amazing thing I have ever done and I am so glad I got to do it. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I requested adrenalin vouchers for my b'day so i could buy a helicopter flight, when i went to do this I found that you can only use 5 cards total of $250! and pay for the rest in money, when i had more vouchers to use. i called and they were rude and kept saying its in the Ts & Cs online and tough crap for me!!! so i could not do the helicopter flight i had dreamed of! thanks adrenalin for ruining dreams! They just want more and more money from you. I ended up giving the vouchers away because i was so angry. What a joke when my family and friends had paid for them, and when you call they are not helpful unless you are wanting to buy something. I also gave a gift card to my friend that didn't work and when they called up for help again they were rude and dismissive, not helpful at all!!
you do not want to buy from a company that will not help you when something doesn't go right! I also think they have put in a bunch of positive reviews on many sites. Scammers!!

1  Thank Renee V
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I will never book with them again! Every time I needed to contact them, it takes ages to have someone on the phone! On my third phone call I waited for 45 min! Then after the booking I never received any email of confirmation. I needed to call by myself the yongala dive to receive all the informations! Then my dive was canceled and again no email from them! I tried to call them after that twice but waiting every time 45 min its scandalous! Then after that to have my money back they ripped me off of 10% saying that I agree to condition when I never did! I never agreed to anything on the phone! I just lost so much time and money and when I checked their prices to have my money back through a voucher, everything is overpriced! Nothing is worth it! They are always asking more money than the activity itself! I am a really really mad customer. For all the phone call I gave, for the poor service they gave me, for the non friendly staff when I was booking, they definitely ripped me off!!!

1  Thank Noémie C