Open today: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
I did it, and have a memory for a lifetime. an experience you should have, at least once; if not more. a true buzz tha

If you are looking for something that will challenge and give you a real buzz, fitness shouldn't be... read more

Reviewed 7 June 2021
geoffsA7051ET
Friendly DZ close to Sydney

Don't know what this review about the owner being aggressive is on about, I've been coming to... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2020
JamesS886
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 33.99
from USD 163.03
from USD 54.81
from USD 58.97
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019

I was very worried due to the many negative reviews but I was met with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and, most of all, an *amazing* instructor named Chris. His extremely positive personality and courtesy relieved me of any doubts that I had left. The prep was detailed, the flight was smooth and the jump was...Holy s**t...Intense!! Absolutely recommended.
Chris, if you're reading this: THANK YOU!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Me & my cousin visited Sydney Skydivers during our travels of Aus and I can honestly say that this was the highlight of our whole trip. A free shuttle bus located in the city to & from the skydiving centre is included in the price. This being our first skydive we were very nervous on arrival. Our nerves soon subsided when I was greeted by the smiley faces & excellent service of all staff here. You feel incredibly safe & comfortable - the staff here have done thousands of jumps with Phil having completed his 35,000th jump! The view from 14,000ft is simply breathtaking. A special thanks to Mitch, Tara & Jacob for being patient & amazeballs with us.

Rhian & Rebecca

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

It felt like finale of fall .
A single jump and you know you did it .
To let go everything in you and feel the music of heart between the sky and Earth.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Sydney skydivers was a top rate, professional outfit! The fact that they have a shuttle directly from their own lounge in the city made the whole experience that much better. What a great jump with fabulous views of the blue mountains to one side and the ocean to the other. Jason was a great instructor!! If you want to sky dive, these are the guys to do it with.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Very professional staff with safety first and the time of your life a very close second. If it's an experience on your "bucket list" don't put it off! Do it now and do it with Sydney Skydivers!

Date of experience: March 2019