Open today: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
I did it, and have a memory for a lifetime. an experience you should have, at least once; if not more. a true buzz tha

If you are looking for something that will challenge and give you a real buzz, fitness shouldn't be... read more

Reviewed 7 June 2021
geoffsA7051ET
Friendly DZ close to Sydney

Don't know what this review about the owner being aggressive is on about, I've been coming to... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2020
JamesS886
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 33.99
from USD 163.03
from USD 54.81
from USD 58.97
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Very professional staff with safety first and the time of your life a very close second. If it's an experience on your "bucket list" don't put it off! Do it now and do it with Sydney Skydivers!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank stb65
Reviewed 10 February 2019

This was my second skydive experience with Sydney sky divers. Last I did in Jan 2018 and now in Jan 2019. Very professional team and overall experience was Super Duper Amazing..Looking forward for my next dive :-)

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

Went with my sister, for a tandem skydive, as a present from her. Haven’t had such a fun experience in a long time. Once all registered, we were met by are instructors who were very friendly and chatty. Went through all the safety slowly and made sure we understood it all. Once in the air again made sure we understood what to do and off we went. Was an unbelievable experience and would recommend to anyone who is thinking about it. We paid for the video and picture package and would highly recommend. Once on the ground, had to wait a bit for them to put the videos together. Montage was awesome, about 5-7 minutes of footage and about 300 photos so well worth it. They make a final video with cool music and animations to the dive and give you a usb with everything on. Very much enjoyed. Would like to thank Paddy and Justin, are instructors, who were pretty awesome.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Willis_hawkes
Reviewed 18 December 2018

I arrived well ahead of my check in time but I was being rushed straight away. The receptionist was looking over my shoulder nervously as I was trying to read just the main points of the agreement and told me it would take a long time to read it all... I'll rather not comment on that. The plane ride itself was an experience, an awesome one. The plane was full but had only 3 clients. The rest were (I think) staff members who had 10min to spare so they just jumped of the plane with us :) It was overcast with some rain on the day so we flew above the clouds. Once we reached the altitude, people started jumping off which was quite the sight. I dont even know how and suddenly my legs were hanging off the plane and a few seconds later we were falling into the clouds. WOW! "I dont wanna go" suddenly changed to "this is awesome!". Going through the clouds, the pull back when the chute opened and simply 'cruising' in the air were just incredible. And such a smooth and gentle landing, right on our bums :) Thank you Sydney Skydivers and mainly Cameron for the encouragement and the amazing experience and memory (I've booked another few skydives in New Zealand in the coming months). Great customer service is also worth mentioning. I had to cancel my original booking due to a climbing injury and got a 12-month extension which was much appreciated. Second time, the weather was uncertain and as I live 2.5hrs away, they were happy to move it to another week with a better forecast.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank honolulu911
Reviewed 4 December 2018

I had booked a deposit money for booking my skydive slot on 23-Nov-18 with my sister and brother from India. It was our last day in Australia and Sydney too. After arriving at the departure lounge, and sitting in the bus, they cancelled the skydive in 10 mins and no courtesy to inform the patrons how should they deal with it. There were no answers on what is the next time, how to book the next slot and how to get the refund,

Its been 11 days and i have not heard from them. They have not courtesy to process our refund whcih is not acceptable.

Date of experience: November 2018