“A great way to get the "Lay of the Sydney Land"”

BlueBananas Electric Bike Tours
Best of Manly Guided E-Bike Tour
Ranked #10 of 251 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: G'day and welcome to BlueBananas, home of the best guided electric bike tours in Sydney. Guaranteed. Our guided electric bike tours are an exciting way to experience Sydney. We will show you the best sights Sydney has to offer with one of our warm and friendly local guides. We'll provide everything you need for the ride and our groups are kept small so that you get the attention you deserve! With a variety of unique bike tours, private tours and bike hire. Why Electric? - For any fitness level - Pedal like a regular bike - Light weight electric motor - Power up hills without a sweat - Clean and green – no nasty emissions. Come by our store any time. Check out the e-bikes, ask us questions and book a ride. You can find us inside the Gaffa building with an award winning cafe out the front.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We did a bike tour in Tokyo and it was a great way to see Tokyo so thought we'd do it again in Sydney, but this time with an electric bike. Connie was our guide and she did not disappoint. We saw great parts of Sydney and got EXCELLENT information about each of the stops--we also did the Sydney Opera House tour and my sister remarked that we got more info from our bike ride than the actual tour.

We had 9 from our family doing it and one of the little ones had a very difficult time with the weight of the electric bike, but Connie was so extremely patient, telling us, "no worries, I have nothing planned this afternoon so you got me all day". Our 2.5 hour ride turned into a 4 hour ride because of the "slow riders" and extra stops we had to make to wait for them to catch up----so we got a great view of many parts of Sydney and never ever felt rushed.

The e-bikes were really fun and great for those many hills we easily climbed. Loved going over the Harbor Bridge, learning about the Secret Garden, and seeing Sydney through the eyes of a local. She even brought some snacks for us and turned us onto "lollys" that we had to bring home with us.

I would highly suggest doing this tour at the start of your vacay (rather than the end like we did) as you get a great idea of things you want to do with your remaining days via the info she gave.

It is so obvious that they strive for excellent customer service and satisfaction--they really make you feel like how a customer should feel. All in all, worth the money, and they created memories for a lifetime. It's like having a personal guide and photographer with you to get the great sites of Sydney.

BlueBananasAu, Front Office Manager at BlueBananas Electric Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for your time and the lovely review! We very much enjoyed our time with you and hope we can see again, maybe when they have a few more inches above them, haha :)

There are newer reviews for BlueBananas Electric Bike Tours

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I wanted a different way to see some of the city rather than the big red bus and this was perfect. There was only me on the tour but it was still really fun and informative. Ben was a great guide and clearly enjoyed his job. I'm sure the beautiful sunshine helped! The bikes were great, not sure I'll ever be able to go back to pedalling under my own steam!

Always difficult to head back to a regular bike, we hope you are coping! :)
Thanks for the top review!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Brilliant experience with great guide. Riding through and round Sydney on hot day was a breeze on the superb electric bikes - effortless!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Making the most of a good day! Thanks for your review! :)

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Super flexible! I changed my tour time last minute and they even went out in the pouring rain (which was a blast). Very friendly and nice tour guide who took great pictures for me. We went to the iconic sites, but also some really awesome spots that only locals would know. Best time I had in Sydney!

BlueBananasAu, Front Office Manager at BlueBananas Electric Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

We love to ride, so glad the rain didn't ruin it! hope we can see you again :)

Reviewed 28 February 2017

A visit to Sydney is not complete without a BlueBananas bike tour. Thanks to BluePlanetTravel for introducing me to this exhilarating experience. Riding the electric-assisted bikes is a breeze. Connie is a patient and informative tour guide showing and explaining to us key sites around this beautiful city. I highly recommend this experience to visitors who want to see more than than common landmarks, such as the Opera House and the Harbor bridge, but also other hidden treasures around Sydney. Thank you BluePlanetTravel and BlueBananas Electric Bike Tours for a wonderful experience which will stay with me for life.

Thank you for the top review! Hope we can see you again, and have the other guys around as well! :)