“Murder Mystery Madness”

Sydney Interactive Theatre
Ranked #116 of 345 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive theatre is part game, part theatre, part tour, part bar crawl unlike anything found in a theatre, sending the audience on an actual journey through the streets of the city. Small audience groups navigate the city streets of Sydney, piecing together clues of an absorbing and entertaining plot “The Messenger”.
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was probably the most fun I have ever had in a while. Solving a "murder mystery" by following clues, exploring the city and interrogating suspects. It felt like something out of a Agatha Christie novel. And the food provided was absolutely delectable.

I used Sydney Interactive Theater as a surprise Dinner party for my partner and we had a large group of people. The company was very helpful and hospitable. I cannot recommend them enough.

If you are looking for more than just a night out of dinner, then Sydney Interactive Theater is your best bet.

2  Thank Zahir S
There are newer reviews for Sydney Interactive Theatre

Reviewed 8 October 2013

If you enjoy theatre, shows of most kinds; and being involved, wishing you were even more proactive - then Sydney Interactive Theatre is for you!
Booking tickets is as easy as 1-2-3 , easier than any theatre-company booking I've ever made. Then they immediately got back to me about the exact location to meet ... I walked there... took me 2 minutes.
The show was outrageously fun, the actors/actresses were hilarious and enthusiastic; and even though I took a night show and walked down some awkward streets, it turns out they actually had an eye on us the entire time.
After the show I had a chat with a couple of the actors/actresses at a nearby restaurant/bar and got some real insight into their improvisations, backgrounds and just chit-chat.
Highly recommend.
Only downside was group inactivity every now and then when people would feel lazy.

1  Thank Mark-the-Mosses
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was an awesome experience- took my friend here for her hens night and it was definitely a good pick! So glad we did it, would definitely recommend.

2  Thank R0salind_J2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Different and very fun way of seeing Sydney's beautiful harbour. Situated in the rocks part mystery part pub crawl is a great experience. The magician was fantastic and the homeless man could have actually been one!

2  Thank Shane S
Reviewed 21 September 2013

It was part theatre, part treasure hunt, part pub crawl - excellent fun!

The actors were all very friendly and we sneaked our way through The Rocks hiding from the "baddies" & looking for clues, to our eventual goal. On the way we visited a few pubs to make sure we didn't get thirsty!

We did this on a glorious spring day & it really couldn't have been nicer, we discovered some bits of the Rock I didn't know existed & the views of Sydney Harbour were just gorgeous.

A fun way to spend an afternoon - only one word of warning there is a fair bit of walking, hills & stairs, which could be a problem for some people - but all in all it was a fantastic fun way to see the city.

2  Thank celtical0