“P j Gallagher pub in Enfield/Strathfield”

p j Gallaghers Irish Pub
Ranked #1,805 of 6,916 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We went to pj Gallagher pub on Coronation Pde Enfield & it is fantastic. I tried to write a review for that address but it wasn't accepted so I will write it here. We went on a Sunday night for the 2 for price of 1 meals. What great value for money, delicious. I had Irish stew & my husband had Guiness Pie, both fantastic. What a great atmosphere, especially with an Irish Band playing with a singer. We will most definitely go again. Parking at the rear but we could walk which was even better.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Went here a few times when I was in Australia, think my friend fell in love with one of the bar staff... this place is really good for a night out. Reasonably priced bevvy and the food was good aswell. As I came to learn, Australia has literally no tolerance for people who are having a good night and on the verge of being drunk. Got chipped out here one night as I was told I had had enough. Fair play though, no point in arguing. Door staff were sound and it hasn't altered my view of the place!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Love this place! We always come here in the afternoon to have lunch and light drinks, pricing is good, food is good and wide variety of drinks too. We enjoyed every visit.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Fast efficient service. Good buffalo wings with ranch and a fresh and crisp garden salad. Friendly service.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Nice friendly staff but the food is average and takes a long time to come out which isn't ideal if you only have an hour for lunch. Was disappointed that when my schnitzel arrived without gravy I was asked to pay an extra $2.50 to get it. Really? Shouldn't schnitzel come with gravy? The whole place could do with a makeover as well. Nice wines though.

Date of visit: September 2015