“Authentic Italian”
Review of Sapore Della Vigna - CLOSED

Sapore Della Vigna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Amazing!! One of the best Italian restaurants in Sydney (in my opinion). I've been here a few times and each time has been an amazing experience. The seafood pizza is my favourite! It's a 'must-try'!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

It is our family's place to go when all together in Sydney and when we don't want to have to dress up for a tasty hearty Italian meal. We have been hog for several years now and the last visit was last Thursday night in cold wet conditions. It is a shame to see a once bustling busy area become so quiet, however the meals did not disappoint. I had the ragu with pasta and my daughter had a seafood pasta, followed by the always yum gelato. The best garlic bread!! It is a bit pricey but we always enjoy our meals there. Make sure in cold conditions to ask for a table out of the breeze from the door, and there are outdoor tables near gas patio heaters if you prefer to sit outside.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

Very attentive staff who provided good service and food came out quick. Food was generous in serving size but unfortunately the flavor and taste just wasn't there. Prawns were yummy but the pasta was below average. The forum just isn't what it used to be

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Have been here numerous times in the past but not for about 2 years. We were here celebrating a birthday. It was nice, not too crowded. Ordered the salmon and asked for it to be not be raw in the middle and it came out the other extreme - so a little too crunchy for my liking. I also ordered a Toblerone cocktail and was served it without a straw! Otherwise the rest of the food was good. Salads a little on the small side. Hot chocolate very average. Too milky, needs more chocolate.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

Sapore at Italian Forum is a longtime family destination, and the food was once again excellent, though expensive. Save this for a special occasion, as we did. Good friendly and competent service, and great gelato options for dessert.