Lowest prices for your stay
AU$238
Breakfast included
AU$248
Get rewarded with One Key
Priceline
AU$239
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
All reviews darling harbour boutique hotel central station powerhouse museum room was clean and comfortable min walk single room the ground floor mini bar public transport inner city would stay again early check uts wattle chinatown ultimo
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2023

Just the best and best staff..staff wojld help to where you want to go shopping or going in to town whaf taxi to and some the best food places ..ask if you want want your room clean or shen you like anh help ..just very nice

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2023

This is a lovely hotel. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate us. We had a very comfortable, clean room with amazing beds.
We will definitely visit again. Thank you so much for a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2023

What a gem of an hotel, ten min walk to central station… clean, quiet, staff are wonderful, no faults what so ever.. if I ever come back I’ll book here with no hesitation.. 10/10.. and they threw in the breakfast which was a nice surprise.. I arrived @ 9am and waited for a room to be available, the young girl on the desk got me the room by 11am and concidering the check out time is 10am, I was really impressed with the service and the place

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Such a wonderful stay, rooms were super clean and easy to find location. Complimentary breakfast was lifesaving and delicious. Only downside is my partner is 6ft4 and found it very cosy but I had no issues at 5ft 1

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 November 2023

I found this location to stay.. really by happenstance, and what a pleasant find it was. Perfectly situated my needs, location, convenience, comfortable and friendly and efficient staff.
I would highly recommend this location solely based on the friendly service you receive from the moment you arrive. Outstanding!!

Date of stay: October 2023