Lowest prices for your stay
AU$181
Go to your Happy Price
Jen M
Great hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Nov 2023
This is a lovely hotel. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate us. We had a very comfortable, clean room with amazing beds.
We will definitely visit again. Thank you so much for a great stay.
Date of stay: November 2023Trip type: Travelled with friends
Room service
Exterior
0.6 km from Vulcan Hotel Sydney
View more hotels in Sydney
All reviews darling harbour boutique hotel central station powerhouse museum room was clean and comfortable min walk single room the ground floor mini bar public transport inner city would stay again early check uts wattle chinatown ultimo
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2023

What a gem of an hotel, ten min walk to central station… clean, quiet, staff are wonderful, no faults what so ever.. if I ever come back I’ll book here with no hesitation.. 10/10.. and they threw in the breakfast which was a nice surprise.. I arrived @ 9am and waited for a room to be available, the young girl on the desk got me the room by 11am and concidering the check out time is 10am, I was really impressed with the service and the place

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Such a wonderful stay, rooms were super clean and easy to find location. Complimentary breakfast was lifesaving and delicious. Only downside is my partner is 6ft4 and found it very cosy but I had no issues at 5ft 1

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 November 2023

I found this location to stay.. really by happenstance, and what a pleasant find it was. Perfectly situated my needs, location, convenience, comfortable and friendly and efficient staff.
I would highly recommend this location solely based on the friendly service you receive from the moment you arrive. Outstanding!!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2023

The Vulcan is a great hotel in a fabulous location. The reception staff were efficient and friendly. I was surprised to learn on check -in that breakfast was included. I didn't read that detail!! The room was spacious, the bathroom, however was quite small. We had a room with a large balcony. It was clean and the bed was comfy. It was also very quiet. Breakfast included everything you would expect from a small buffet and the kitchen staff kept restocking as required. I will definitely be staying at this hotel next time I visit Sydney.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 November 2023 via mobile

First time staying in a boutique hotel and was extremely pleased. The rooms were modest and felt fresh. The location is great. Short drive to Sydney Opera House and China Town. There is a bar in the building where you can have a quiet drink as well as breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo