Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

It was so nice to stay there . And there are so many free activity . You can do a lot of thing . Like a Free goon and free entry for club, boot camp and tracking . I was so enjoyed to stay there. Met a lot of cool guys . And housekeeper is so friendly and room is so clean and tidy.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I have done a lot of hostel hopping in my first few months here and then started staying at Maze. I must say that it has been a pleasure staying here. Friendly staff, clean showers, clean kitchen, good people, free dinners on every Tuesday and Thursday, free Pancakes every Sunday morning at 11am and on Tuesdays as well provided by Tax Back. There's fun stuff organized by the hostel like goon games (beer pong but then with goon wine) and organized walks, wale watching.. I've seen they did discount on a surfing class ones, free entry at some places when you go out. Every Friday is nice, a lot of people from the hostel then go out to Malony's with vouchers provided by the hostel and have the 2-4-1 drinks there which can be beers, wines, ciders and house spirits. It will be a bittersweet moment for me when I have to leave Maze. I am really enjoying my stay here but of course one needs to move on at some stage and explore Australia some more. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm in Sydney again!

1  Thank Selina1991
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Very dirty; noisy; WiFi not free (very expensive); no breakfast! Bad laundry service; bad smells... Staff (backpack) friendly! Big Kitchen and clean...
A nossa experiencia foi horrivel, os quartos cheiravam super mal... os verdadeiros patrões nada agradáveis...

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Now, I've done a lot of travelling in my time, and have come to the conclusion that Maze Backpackers is thee best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff, great atmosphere, great service, all around great stay! big up to all the staff who've been more than happy to help with everything. #yes

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I spend almost all my time in Sydney living in The Maze and it was awesome. There is free food at least 3 times a week. Free goon 2-3 time a week and free entry in a club every day. Great ambience and great staff, shout out to Khalid and Henry. It's a must if you go to Sydney.

1  Thank Jérémie B