10,052 results
All reviews circular quay great location wynyard station corner room excellent hotel comfortable bed opera house room service business trip george street great room buffet breakfast would stay again an upgrade mini bar central location rocks
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Good location, clean and relatively cheap. Good service and amenities. Flexible with baggage storage and offer parking. Close to transport and shops and services. Would definitely like to check the fitness centre and pool next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stayed here for about 5 days following a conference I was attending in Sydney. The hotel and staff were very accommodating and I was very pleased with my stay here. With my stay I was granted access to the breakfast and bar lounge which had an great selection for breakfast and early evening drinks. I found myself stopping here before dinner almost every day.

The room and amenities were top notch and I was very pleased with the overall experience. In comparison to other hotels in the area, my room was bigger and more up to date for the price I paid.

Would recommend to anyone staying in the CBD as Amora is very close (walking distance) to most of Sydney's attractions.

My only complaint would be the Hotel Restaurant. We stopped in one night and there was only one server on staff and the food was underwhelming. It was ok for a hotel restaurant food but I would not recommend it given the many choices in the area to eat.

That said, the overall experience was fantastic and I would surely stay again given the opportunity.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Location is great for everything in the city. Whether you want to go QVB, the rocks, circular quay or darling harbour. The rooms were quite big and I loved the nice big bath tub.

It's hidden away which gives it some great privacy in such a big city.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2016

It was a lovely experience excellent service and the staff was very accommodating.
our room was on the 33rd floor we loved the room and view it was big enough for my family and I.The location is walking distance to the shops.
will highly recommend Amora Hotel.wish we could have stayed longer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016

First time stayed at the Amora and will return again. Highly recommended, stayed in a deluxe room which I must say was very roomy and comfortable. The location was just great, close to everything and was within walking distance to all shops etc. the only problem was driving to the hotel due to all the road works but this did not detract from the experience (just one of those little problems we come across). Our friends we met there were also impressed. The whole experience was very memorable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends