Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 147
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 233
USD 189
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 130
Radisson
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 264
USD 185
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 144
PARKROYALhotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 151
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 466
USD 147
Priceline
1,033 results
All reviewspowerhouse museumdarling harbourquiet streetgreat locationcentral stationpaddy's marketlarge balconylight railsofa bedspacious roompleasant staygood sizean easy walkpublic transportbuffet breakfastchinatownultimo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Due to being slack, I was forced to find last minute accommodation for Ed Sheeran. My usual go-to hotels in Sydney were booked out, so I had to look elsewhere. I feel that this was meant to be because I found the Metro Aspire Hotel. It has spacious rooms, great facilities and awesome staff; in particular Justin (Linkin Park are the best!) and Dinesh. Both were so personable and friendly.

Location wise, it's only a twenty minute walk from Central Station, Haymarket and Darling Harbour.

I would happily stay here again and will add it to my go-to hotels list.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Aspire-Management, Manager at Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Quinni

Thank you for your recent stay at the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding our property.

We are very pleased to hear that you had gotten in on a very busy weekend with multiple events being held in Sydney. The rooms you have described is correct, they are very spacious and very new. The rooms had only been renovated as of Dec 16.

The staff in which you have mentioned, we will pass on your kind words to each of them and they will be very happy to that they have impacted your stay in Sydney.

Once again, thank you for your stay and we hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Sydney. Please do not forget to book on our very own website for the best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place should be take taxi from the airport to easier if you have big luggage but after check in that you can walk from hotel to train station to Sydney Central or somewhere else. Nearby hotel have small garden and not far away from restaurant or convenience store. All staff to helpful and have service-mind all shift and room clean and quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Aspire-Management, Manager at Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Vipap,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney. We appreciate the honest feedback you have given us and a positive review our hotel.

Our hotel does not provide direct airport transfers but we are able organise shuttle buses to the Airport and it cost $16.00 per person. There are also direct shuttle services from the Airport that we do not arrange, however you can simply make your way to the Transportation Services Desk and ask for either AirBus or Redy2Go. Once you give them the name of our hotel, they will take you directly to our front door. This takes from 45 minutes to an hour, and will cost from $16-25. We apologise that this information was not available to you earlier and we hope this assists your stay with us next time.

We are also very close to Central station, about a 15 minute walk from our hotel. You can get direct trains from/to the Airport from the train station. It is also a main transportation hub and provides many lines to all different suburbs in Sydney.

We are glad that you found us helpful as our staffs are all trained to assist our guests to the best of our abilities.

We would love to welcome you back again for your next stay in Sydney. And remember to book via our own website for the best rates guaranteed.

Look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Regards,

Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney

Reviewed 12 March 2018

sound prove is bad in this hotel.u really can listen ppl talking, showering from next door. totally no view to see.hotel area is quiet. i think i wont came back this hotel again. u can get better price in city area

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aspire-Management, Manager at Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Yee C

Thank you for your recent stay at the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding our hotel.

Regarding the sound proofing you have mentioned, we want to apologise dearly for this and we have passed on your comments to our maintenance department to see if we can rectify this as soon as possible. The comfort of all our guests is our main priority here at the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney.

The area within Ultimo is very quiet, it is also very convenient for those travelling for business and leisure as we are still in the heart of the city.

Once again, thank you for your stay and we hope to welcome you back shortly on your next visit to Sydney. Please do not forget to book on our very own website for the best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

When I saw that work booked me in this hotel, I was a little wary—I'd stayed here in 2014 and the hotel was...well, dire.

You'll be pleased to know that the ghosts of the past have been purged.

The room is clean, large and efficient. There is a desk, PLUS a small table. Combined with a fast and reliable WiFi connection, you can be ultra productive. My room had a small balcony, but strangely, no furniture.

The bed is reasonably comfortable; a bit firm, but otherwise fine. Ditto with the pillows.

Breakfast is the usual suspects of sausages, bacon, eggs, etc... but a VERY welcome addition of a congee station, plus danishes/croissants. Great coffee machine and tea selection as well. All of the breakfast items were cooked PERFECTLY (even the eggs weren't gluggy or overcooked!) and it was just delicious.

For a business hotel on a budget, it would be VERY hard to beat this. You're not too far from Darling Harbour and the ICC building (about 10min walk), so it's very convenient. The staff were great and the overall cleanliness of the hotel were great as well.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Aspire-Management, Manager at Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Gianni

Thank you for your recent stay at the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney. We appreciate your honest feedback you have provided us today.

The renovations at the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney has been a huge success, from the moment we finished in the December 16 we have nothing but positive news. The renovation shave brought many new exciting new services within our hotel.

The new Gumtree Restaurant is a new service we offer to all our guests and locals. The restaurant has 7 daily specials for every day of the week - the special includes a meal and a beverage for only $15.
Room service is also another service we have added, this service starts from 18:00-22:00 daily.

Once again, thank you for your stay and we hope to welcome you back again on your next business trip to Sydney. Please do not forget to book on our very own website for the best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I really liked the Metro in Ultimo. I liked the way I was greeted, I liked the staff, I liked that my father (84 years) and I felt safe, cared for and respected during our stay. I was compelled to write a review for the hotel because I do expect to be visiting Sydney again, and I think the location is perfect for investigating various City excursions and Darling Harbour treats. I liked that I could walk to everything, because I love to walk, and so does my dad.

Room Tip: I liked where our room was - level three.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jaymo

Thank you very much for you positive comments regarding the Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney.

Regarding our location, it is a hidden gem of Sydney, due the fact that we are within walking distance of Darling Harbour, Paddy's Market and the Sydney Sea Life. The Area of ultimo is also very safe, it is also located on a very quiet street.

The staff will be thrilled to read your comments regarding their service today.

Once again, thank you for your stay and we hope to welcome you and your father back on your next trip to Sydney.

Metro Aspire Hotel Sydney