“Definitely the vibe ...and the baked carrots”
Review of Kitchen by Mike - CLOSED

Kitchen by Mike
Cuisines: Asian, Australian, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

A quick lunch turned out to be a delight filled surprise. Browsing the local furniture stores, caving under the pressure of huger, I remembered this great place 'Kitchen by Mike'
I'm not usually into buffet style, nor lining up for my food. Mikes' is a definite exception. The food is crazy good, superfresh and the crowd is cleverly cool!!! Be back soon...

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

No frills place with delicious coffee located in a warehouse in Rosebery. The meals are prepared with clean and healthy ingredients, full of flavour and colour. Saturday was our 1st time there and we'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Went there as a recommendation from friends and ordered the pizza margarita and roasted chicken. It was delicious! Great ambience. Will recommend to any of my other friends!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Worth getting a cab here as a surprise place for treat, who has never been.
Ultra cool decor, with tasty coffee and a hearty breakfast. Easy to stay on for lunch.
Downside, not much, but perhaps a bit pricey for the area, nevertheless a good find.

1  Thank undercoverelephant
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I love that the menu changes daily but your old favourites always re-appear. I used to work down the street, so would head down every Friday for lunch (it's a little too expensive to do every day). Now that I live in Melbourne, whenever I have to head up to head office, I always try to make it here for lunch. Always fresh, always delicious. The sourdough bread is to-die-for, I love their cucumber & mirin salad... if you can't decide what to eat, the pizza is always a safe bet. Make sure you save some space for their desserts also- they're on the small side, but by the time you get there you'll barely be able to fit them in!

If you do make it there for breakfast, their honeycomb and ricotta on sourdough is amazing. Definitely a great way to start your day!

At lunch, make sure you allow plenty of time to queue up. They do takeaway, but if you arrive after 12:30, you could be waiting in line for 15-20 minutes.