Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2008

I was slightly disappointed with these serviced apartments. The apartments are approximately a 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross Station. The walk is ok in day time. If you are a single traveller I do not recommend this walk by yourself especially at night. The rooms were small and the bathrooms needed extreme renovation. However the kitchen was well appointed and was well set out. Ideal apartments for young travellers who will visit Sydney during the day and maybe have a few drinks in Kings Cross on a night. But would not recommend for families!! Good for the money I paid, but I would feel robbed If I had paid anymore than I did. So my word of advice is shop around for the best rate.

Date of stay: December 2007
1  Thank limerickonline
Reviewed 3 April 2008

Stayed at Roslyn Gardens Motor Inn with my partner and child in a family studio. The apartment had a Queen bed plus a single for our 4 year old. The bathrooms were basic but clean, good water pressure. The kitchens were compact but self contained, we ate most nights at home and enjoyed the garden views from our balcony.

Staff courteous and helpful with directions/tours/maps. The best part though was the location. We had stayed in the CBD in the past but loved Elizabeth Bay. Easy walk to city even for our little one. Beautiful big harbour park (can't remember the name) near to the hotel which we lazed around in after our big days touring. Great little hotel.

Date of stay: March 2008
2  Thank MinandSteve
Reviewed 8 March 2008

hey
i booked this place for my parents they came to see me. great place free parking amazing location and top it off it was only $130 a night. the rooms have a kitchen too so it really was great to have my mum's baked meals again... really loved it..

Date of stay: March 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank maraptco
Reviewed 25 January 2008

A budget standard hotel asking three star prices. If you have no option, and very little money its just passable for a night.

If you're staying longer go elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2008
1  Thank Up-from-down-under
Reviewed 7 May 2007

The family room and standard room is way overpriced. it is old, ugly, and definitely for backpackers. watch out you have to pay 2 days penalty is you decide to move out early.

Date of stay: June 2006