Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Official Hotel
Travelocity
All reviews redfern station cleveland street minute walk self contained bed was comfortable stayed for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this apartment, hotel reception were very rude and there was a very bad smell in hallway and apartment room.

The apartment and the gym was insect infested and when complaints made to reception they had called the police instead of dealing with the complaint.

The place is very cold and air con did not work and the staff promised maintenance would come and have a look which they never did. Many things are misadvertised and they only blame hotel.com or booking.com for the mistakes.

Do not book with this place you will regret.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank addy2k13
WaldorfAdmin, Front Office Manager at Nesuto Chippendale Sydney Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear addy2k13,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Please allow us to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience you experience regarding your stay.
We really appreciate this feedback so we can look into for you and our future guests. Rest assured this feedback will be shared to staff and Management.
Again we dearly apologise for all the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

The Management

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This is a good enough place. The place was ok, but not worth the price. The room smelled like food, and it's not the nicest neighborhood. The staff were friendly enough. Overall, it is a bit too tired. Not sure I'll be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pedro S,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback
Your comments will be passed along to each department,
Again we thank you for your feedback.

best Regards,

The Management

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

While this isn't a 5 star hotel, it does have convenient location, good amenities and great staff. I went there with my son. When i arrived the room was set up with a king size. I called reception as we neede 2 singles. Without hesitation, the staff member came up and rearranged the room. They were helpful and friendly.
Having the kitchenette meant we could have breakfast in the room and dinner when we got back. This meant we had money to spend on other things.
I would recommend this for somewhere to stay because of the staff, the convenient location, the amenities and the secure parking is 2.1m tall so a 4wd can fit in.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank osmosis2017
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived to be told we hadn't paid and my American express was declined. I don't have one and had paid in cash in advance to. I produced the receipt but that wasn't good enough I had to pay again before we could stay. Up in the room there was no plug in the bathroom sink and it took 3 days to get one. Nothing worked properly. There was no ventilation in the bathroom/ toilet/washhouse the extractor fan was broken and filthy. The bathroom opened into the kitchen. The 4 ring cook top only had 1 element that sort of worked but as there was only a large stock pot and another very large pot it wasn't ideal to cook for two. There was mould everywhere especially on the ceiling. I killed several fleas and a cockroach. No one serviced the room in the week we were there so had to wash our towels and take any rubbish out ourselves. My jewellery was stolen from my double zipped handbag on the bottom of my zipped case. No cooperation from the management over that either. Stay well away from this place

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank ShirleyS3012
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The apartment is located driving distance away from the Sydney Opera House - about 20 mins away. With a vehicle that was parked free in the apartment's secured parking, it was convenient for us to roam the city.

The apartment is well-equipped with kitchenware, making it convenient for us to make simple meal.

The unit provided to us, even though on the lowest floor, was clean and cosy. The TV remote control was out of battery though, and the hollow walls made it noisy when other tenants were moving about outside the units.

The staffs were friendly and helpful nonetheless. Overall a good deal and a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2018