Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
AdinaHotels.com
AU$280
Limited time double points offer
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
All reviews redfern station cafe next door great location quiet location inner city great place to stay easy walk good size within walking distance public transport seymour uni accommodation bedroom train cafes gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2023

The hotel was in a great spot, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only negative is that the windows dont seal very well so the traffic (and early morning construction site noises), woke me up easily each morning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liam Schutz, Other at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2023

Hi tonetraveller,

We are delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that your room and our location were suitable for your travel needs. I have also passed on your feedback to our team, who are very much looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2023

I was attending Australian Fashion Week and was looking for somewhere to stay that would be comfortable. I was not looking for student type accommodation
Adina was the closest to Cariageworks and really surprised me.
I have never had someone take my bags to my room in Australia! I offered a tip and they wouldn’t accept.
The room was immaculate, I felt I was the first person to use it.
I found the room very quiet even though it overlooked the pool.
I mentioned that I don’t drink water out of the tap and when I returned there were three tins of still water on the kitchen table.
I can’t rate Adina highly enough.
Congratulations I will be back !

Date of stay: April 2023

Hi 875ad_leh,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale to be in a great location for your travel needs!

We can’t wait to welcome you back again in the near future.

We would also like to thank you for your recommendations, as we are always looking for ways we can improve our service and facilities.

Reviewed 14 May 2023

Gorgeous apartment style accomodation with modern furnishings and beautiful gardens. Very friendly team. I hadn’t been to Chippendale before. The area is great, 10 min walk to the station and a cafe downstairs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liam Schutz, Other at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2023

Hi tripbit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team were able to exceed your expectations.

Hope to welcome you back again soon for another great stay!

Reviewed 13 May 2023

We absolutely loved our stay at Adina Chippendale. The fitout & facilities were fantastic. I wanted to stay longer to enjoy it all. Great space for families with young kids. The rooms were stylish and comfortable. The staff were friendly. We’ll be back.

Hi CourtsJ,

We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us!

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience, as we love nothing more than hearing our guests had an amazing stay and trip in Chippendale.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2023

Our apartment was attractive, spacious and clean with everything we needed. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the staff were very friendly. We only had one night but would have loved to stay longer!

Hi D3569RPjoh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.