Overall the room was nice, but unfortunately it's a very noisy hotel being old the windows were not dbl glazed and the water pipes in the walls meant you could here when everyone was in the shower or using the toilets.
If you want a hairdryer in your room you have to ask at reception, unfortunately only found this out after we had packed and was ready to leave, so left with wet hair.
If you don't like stairs do stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney