Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
AU$17.30
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Sydney Observatory
from AU$17.30
from AU$18.91
from AU$448.50
from AU$25.00
1,783 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Many buildings, old records, old telescopes, history of the observatory, old chronometers, including the ones used to indicate exact time so ships could use it for navigation purposes. Great views of Sydney

Reviewed 22 September 2019

Visited it quite by accident while walking from "the rocks" , The beautiful surroundings of this observatory added to the beauty of the structure. The entry was free and the exhibits were accompanied by good information which interested a non-astronomy/geography person like me! It was like going back in time to school days . Enjoyed it especially the various models on display which one could understand from.
Wish I had more time to be more thorough .

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank alzoy
Reviewed 20 September 2019

Never went into the Observatory but from the top of the hill great views across the city, nice place to just sit and chill

Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

After many years I finally booked a ticket ($27 each) for me and a friend. We were very impressed with the presenter who was knowledgeable and had a wonderful manner in the way she interacted with our group. After a presentation on the night sky we looked through 2 telescopes and saw the moon, Jupiter and Saturn. There were lots of “wow” sounds from the participants.
I highly recommend this activity and I will repeating it again in a few months.

Reviewed 1 September 2019

I went along with my husband and 5 year old ..It was an amazing experience as our guide Tiffany was so patient and so enthusiastic..It was hard not to get excited anout the sun, moon , jupiter OR feel sad about the 'light pollution' that steals the beauty of the night sky in Sydney

Date of experience: August 2019