Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 164
USD 141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 130
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 229
USD 175
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 304
USD 200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 238/night.

USD 174
USD 165
PARKROYAL
  • Room Service
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 181
USD 160
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 211/night.

Hilton Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 382
USD 149
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

USD 206
5,936 results
All reviewsmuseum stationhyde parkgreat locationtravel lodgeroom was cleanoxford streetwalking distancedarling harbourcentral locationshort stayworld squarepublic transportwould stay againchecking inbuffet breakfastopera housemicrowave
Reviewed 5 April 2018

a point that you should give attention to the guests who came early / notified at the reception to give an alternative for a rest place. they are all tired of that long journey and need a room. they all understand that the room is not yet free but then gives them another alternative. this is good for the star of your hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The room was very musty smelling bed was so hard pillows shocking very uncomfortable would not stay again staff where nice meals was nice but thats about it $50 a day to park is to much was close to everything though

Room Tip: Terrible the bed and pillows so hard uncomfortable
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SubashRTWWH, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Lynn M,

Thanks for the review; I apologize that your experience wasn’t as great as we had planned for you. Parking is unfortunately offsite at a public car park,we have an agreement with the secure car park where we can validate parking here at the hotel for $25 for 24 hours single entry. As I am not up to date with your personal booking, I am unable to look into the circumstances that occurred when you stayed with us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I will be passing on this feedback to management.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We came to Australia often for business trip and often stay in this hotel. May be due to budget of our trip. The hotel offer good location close to city center but small lobby, and rooms are just around 30m2.

Room Tip: Room from 5th floor would give better city view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Oanh_TX,

Thanks for the great review; I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. The rooms are refreshingly simple aren’t they; it includes everything you need without any of the unnecessary extras.We look forward to seeing you again soon; if you would like to make a direct booking through us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is the 4th time I have stayed here and yet again I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in an ideal location for trains from the airport, as well as close to buses to many of the main sites around Sydney such as Bondi Beach. Close to supermarkets, bars and restaurants and walking distance to Darling Harbour. Nice and quite room, helpful staff and overall enjoyable stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Jessica M,

Thanks for the great review; I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us once again. The hotel is placed in a very convenient position isn’t it, close to shops, tourist attractions, public transport and restaurants.We look forward to seeing you again soon; if you would like to make a direct booking through us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed for a night and left my dress in the closet. Emailed the hotel but no one ever replied to me. Got a friend in Sydney to call them up, telling us they would check with the house keeping attendant yet got no news from the hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hi alice3192018,

Thanks for the feedback; I apologize that this hasn't been resolved for you,As I am not up to date with your personal booking, I am unable to look into the circumstances that occurred when you stayed with us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I will be passing on this feedback to management.If you would like to contact us directly again, myself or one of the other Duty Managers would be more than happy to follow up with that for you.