Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 130
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 145
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 235
USD 181
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 158
  • Room Service
USD 306
USD 188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 143
Radisson
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 131
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 148
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 181
4,678 results
All reviewshyde parka park view roomfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationdavid jonesspg memberwalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelroom servicestar hotelhigh tearooms are spaciousan upgradecorner roompitt st mall
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My first time staying here in all my trips to Sydney. Highly recommend:

1 Breakfast at club level is amazing with outdoor seating if needed. Had bfast while watching the sun come up over the harbor. What I needed to beat jet lag from night before.

2. One of the better healthclubs at a hotel: quite large with free weights and bench.

3. Easy access to park and harbor for even a well lit night run (which is what I did)

4. A pool and jacuzzi.

5. Rooms are updated and comfortable.

6. Impeccable customer service!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
David F, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Frank J,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review. I’m happy to hear our friendly staff made your visit evermore memorable. We hope to welcome back again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is without doubt one of the finest Hotels in Sydney. They have kept this grand Hotel well under the radar, and why? well its because of its international reputation amongst foreign dignatries, Heads of state, and Royals, Kings and Queens, Elton John comes to mind, they choose this Hotel, for its security and safety, and its central convinience. Paris Hilton prefers this Hotel over the Hilton, as she likes the view and Suites better, than Sydney Hilton. The Hotel has over 550 rooms and 50 Suites, many overloking the fantastic Hyde Park and St Mary's Cathedral, and views stretching down to the harbour, at night its even more spectacular.

The rooms are grand, the beds are like sleeping on a Plush cloud, the amenities amongst the best in the world. The room service devine, well delivered and layed out, Hot and scruptious. In the evening we had dinner down in the restaurant which was stunning and drinks in the bar were relaxing. A world class health club on the roof top with a heated indoor pool also offer some of the very best views of the city and Park, including the Harbour. I wont normally go into pools but this one was so lovely, warm and stylish, a big pool so I didnt feel like I was in anyone elses space.

A must do, if your lucky enough to be staying and not the type that whines about cost, if you are smart enough to know that you really do get what you pay for, then this is the Hotel for you. And the Must do? well the High tea. It is grand, served in style and flair. Names like twinning's, Max Brenner and Moet and Chandon all provide the perfect High tea, along with decadent and enticing treats. Sweet and savoury fare, abound, I loved this High tea and it rates up there with my High tea at the Plaza Hotel in New York. This is spledour at its best and just how I love to spend a weekend. I cant speak highly enough about this treat of a Hotel, which as a Sydney sider is a relaxing break from the routine. For an Interstate visitor it is an amazing retreat, drop the heirs and enjoy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear VangeInternational,
Thank you very much for sharing this feedback. I’m delighted to hear the hotel provided an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Max greeted us warmly. Fabulous upgrade to a suite.Champsgne, chocolate and cake awaited us in our luxurious suite as it was my birthday. The club Lounge is superb.Recently renovated, beautiful view over cathedral and harbour. Staff attentive and welcoming. especially Max, Kelly, Charlotte, Amy, Sol and Lachlan.Fare absolutely delicious with amazing variety to cater for all tastes., breakfast also amazing. Thanks so much for making my Birthday so memorable!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Skell25,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you and your daughter enjoyed such an amazing stay. I hope we will get to see you again sometime in the near future

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Right from the start, the guest service team over the phone is very professional and they know what they are doing. I had problems with my reservations and they are able to sort it out instantly. I knew it was already a great start before I arrive.
Louis from reception is prompt and friendly. She got us sorted and everyone is happy with their room assigned.
Beautiful selection of food and drinks at the level 21 club lounge with panoramic view of the hyde park & cathedral. Love it!
Thank you so much for taking care of us!

Room Tip: Book a club lounge benefit room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bubbsy99,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as the wonderful offerings of our newly renovated club lounge. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect for travellers who want to be close to the City and walking distance from everywhere. The breakfast buffet was amazing and great coffee was served. Will stay there again on another occasion if and when possible.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Oska5,
Your praise is greatly welcome. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review as well as the great experience you had in our central location! I hope you had a wonderful time enjoying our hotel, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.